Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nobody From Nowhere

3e4ekMF.jpg

"My heart is gold but my hands are cold."

Birth Name - ???
Nicknames - ???
Alias- ???
Species - ???
Age - ???
Gender - Male
Height - 5ft11
Weight - 195lbs
Eyes Color - Ice Blue
Skin Color - Pale White
Body Build - Lean Muscle
Force Sensitive - ???
Birth Place - ???
Voice - http://youtu.be/vRqxHOCvnpo

DZbSYrR.png

[[[APPEARANCE]]]
"You are part of a machine. You are not a human being. "

??? is a young man who leans more on the athletic side of the spectrum. While lacking any imposing muscle mass unlike others within his culture. He has a straight, narrow chin and a rather distinctive facial features. Jet black hair and hypnotic icy blue eyes. His hairstyle is normally rather messy and untidy with the side of his head being shaved. Another noticeable feature of him is his rather odd style of clothing. Often wearing little more than leather pants, boots, and a muscle shirt. Preferring to dress light with his trusty pistol on his leg.

FRa7lCO.jpg
[[[PERSONALITY]]]
"I think there's a flaw in my code."

??? is often at first glance considered rather rude, sarcastic. And even sometimes stoic depending on the situation. Given the way he appears many lines can be drawn to how he may behave but don't let the looks fool you. ??? kingsley is childish, manipulative, and even sometimes considered a joker. He is often erratic and unpredictable, going as far as to just start shooting a wall simply because he becomes 'bored'. It is stated by those who have worked with him that '???'s brain is like an old engine. It needs problems that needs solving to keep running otherwise it tears itself apart. The more challenging and baffling the problem the better.'

That being said, ??? is addicted to the horrible and insane. Why one might find murder horrible and shy away, ??? would rather be nowhere than at the crime sniffing around like some kind of hound dog. ??? has the mind that some would consider brilliant. Spending most of his childhood within his mothers study the young lad read more books in his childhood than most would consume in a lifetime. This intelligence has made him calculating, tactical, and above all sharp. Suffering from a condition known as 'Low Latant Inhibition'. A condition that prevents his brain from shutting out new stimulus. He is unable to block out or ignore information and thus he processes every detail of every little thing. When someone with a low IQ has this condition. It almost always causes mental illness. But if someone with a high IQ possesses it. It almost always results in creative genius.

But this gift is a double edged sword. Being unable to block out information is extremely overwhelming and distracting. Imagine being in a crowd within a large city. Every sound, smell, sight and feelings overloading your senses. How would you function? This serves as a big problem for ??? and over the years he has turned to drug abuse and drinking. Preferring substances that 'dull' the senses and essentially make him 'stupid' so that he may function properly.

It should also be mentioned that ???'s personality can be like a coin. He can be clever, serious, and overall focused one second with a calm persona. And at the drop of a hat be screaming, cursing and flailing his arms in some kind of psychotic episode. Rambling off into a monologue before suddenly reverting back like 'I'm sorry that was rude let me try again.'

Simply put, ??? in a nut with enough quirks to make a therapist question their own choices. But regardless he is often friendly and caring towards both enemies and friends. Treating them both with the same amount of respect as the next guy. Kind of weird considering how many times he confronts strangers as if they grew up together.

tgRC0iI.jpg

GENERAL SKILLS​

"Oh, what does this button do?" - Probably one who ??? most basic and most explored skills. He is a decent hacker. Give him something electronic, and chances are in the next few minutes he will be knee deep into its mainframe and overall altering its very infrastructure. It does not take him long to hack into computers, terminals, druids and even vehicles. Safe to say, that if there is anything that he can take control of, he can. It has been a skill he has been exploiting since he was a young child, and it is something he specializes in more than he does combat.​

"Cant see me" - ??? knows how to vanish off the face of a planet permanently. Be this literal or not. He knows how to blend in with a crowd, avoid being detected. And work his way around security with staggering results. Especially when in a warzone and equipped with his silenced sniper rifle and blaster. Able to work his way around the perimeter of a battle and pick off targets from a distance and then relocate without being cooked. When needing to vanish he knows how to erase his tracks and make it look like he does not exist. Although this may not be considered stealth, it should be noted that he has no identify. There is not a file in existence with his name, face, or fingerprints on it. And it is this fact that has kept him alive for this long.​

"Uhhh...gotta go! - Agile, lightweight, and quick footed. he makes use of this skill constantly, especially considering how much he likes having a Birdseye view of the surrounding environment. Capable of scaling urban areas, forest, mountains and ect. He is notably acrobatic and capable of achieving great lengths such as back-flips, cartwheels, leaps and rolls.​

"You mad bro?" - As mentioned before, ??? suffers from LLI. His brain cannot shut out information and this results in him analyzing everything around him. Often able to see cracks in security systems, personalities, and defenses. When met with any kind of stimuli, his brain automatically takes it apart and explores its components. With photographic memory and holographic thought his brain is sometimes more effective than a computer itself.​

COMBAT SKILLS

"Come at me bro!" - He may be somewhat of an goof in some perspectives but his abilities in hand to hand combat are unquestionable. Ever since he was young he always dominated the other kids in his class and his mother often called him 'Brawler.' He uses his cross lineage to his advantage in the battlefield. He uses his advanced strength and speed mixed his his balance, flexibility and mass acrobatics all at once giving him a deadly advantage over almost all of his enemies.

"Pew pew, everybody goin down" - ??? has been trained with a very large arsenal of weaponry. Down from a rusty nail to the guns on a star ship cruiser. However his favorite weapons consist of a standard pistol and a knife handed down to him from his mother. He often uses these two weapons at the same time in combat. His third favorite (Crimson) as he calls it is his sniper rifle. He took that bad boy on many adventures and he loves some long ranged combat every once in a while. His aim is almost staggeringly accurate, though he does have trouble hitting quickly moving targets, especially from long distances.

"Making things go boom all night long" - ??? has a strange obsession with fire. He is not stupid and wont go setting buildings on fire but he will if he gets a chance. He loves playing with explosives and making things go BOOM. Often sabotaging vehicles, streets, bridges, buildings, and ect. He particularly enjoys using remote control bombs of some sort but is not against the idea of using a rocket launcher. Along with knowing how to set bombs, he is also not to shabby at diffusing them.​

Dezoti

D
[member="Julian Solo"]

I assure you it will be a mystery.

[member="Unknown"]

This is a cool idea. I look forward to seeing you progress!

[member="Katelyn Thanewulf"]

To be honest this character was frankly just an idea that was kinda pushed out fast cause out internet is off. I typed all this on a phone and i did not have the energy to write down paragraphs of weaknesses and flaws xD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom