Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Excuse

He took the datapad from [member="Kayleigh Tyven"] and scanned the three ships.

Unity class cruiser,Troop transport I'm not really feeling like being a giant galactic bus driver. He thought, reading over the technical readout. It was a fine ship, but it was a liability in a fight. It was great when you needed troops on the ground, but if it was caught in space, then many men would die.

Stalwart heavy cruiser, Patrol cruiser with a surprise. Gravity well generators to keep ships from running away. He knew how dangerous interdictor ships were. They could turn a simple skirmish into a slaughter.

Spearhead heavy cruiser, Long range guns, and a large fighter compliment. Not quite as versatile in a fight but a tough fight running through those long range guns. The Sith were better kept at long range due to their love of boarding vessels. He knew it could help against the sithspawn.

"Admiral, I don't remember there being this many choices when I was in the service before. I could have sword it was ' take this and like it'. Not that I'm complaining, it's just all new to me. However if I HAVE to choose then I think that given the enemy we face, that the Spearhead might be best. It's long range guns will keep the Sith honest as they close with the fleet. I get to name it too? Well I only have one ship name that I use and that's the Ranger. But it doesn't really seem right, given the current situation with the Sith. I heard they took Rendili, which means this could be one of the last ships off that line that's built for us. Perhaps you could suggest something that's not associated with a smugglers past."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom