Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech NN-I Battle Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
46e6e821-3201-46ff-ab26-c1a6e1cf506e.jpg

Technical Information.
Image Source: Here.
Intent: Nastass-Tech’s own battle droid.
Development Thread: N/A.

Droid Information.
Designer: Xenia Nastassia.
Manufacturer: Nastass-Tech.
Model: NN-I Battle Droid.
Affiliation: Buyers | Nastass-Tech.
Modularity: No.
Production: Mass-Produced.
Material: Durasteel, Desh, & Duranium metals.
Classification: Fourth Degree.
Weight: 70 kilograms.
Height: 2 meters.
Movement: Bipedal.

Threat Level Information.
Armaments: NN Shock Rifle [here].
Misc. Equipment:
A.I. Core Processing System; each NN-I is equipped with a central processing system which far surpasses most other battle droid variations. Build using purely Nas-Tech generated algorithms, most of the droids torso space is used to support its abnormally large internal computers.
Description:
The NN-I [NN-Intelligence] droid is a battle droid developed for production at one Nastass-Tech's numerous locations. The NN-I isn't quite as complex as Nas-Tech's other models, as it is meant to be mass produced and overwhelming in numbers. What the droid lacks in mobility or agility, it makes up for in sheer intelligence and defense. Using that which Nas-Tech is famous for, its brilliant A.I. codex, the NN-I droids are programmed to think originally and react in ways perhaps unpredictable from a droid.

NN-I droids are bulky monsters of metal, standing relatively tall, trained in the use of all applicable Nas-Tech weapons and equipment. Accurate and acute sensors/targeting systems make the droids good shots, reliable in combat, and excellent at strategical warfare. Although slower than some of the more light competitors out there, the NN-I are shelled with a first layer durasteel armor, then by a second, thick layer of duranium. Together the combined shelling creates a rather defensive anti-infantry unit.

Lastly, the entire droid is more or less capable of folding in on itself for storage, allowing for easy deployment on the battlefield as large amounts can be stored in a relatively small spaces. Upon activation, the droid's head, legs, and arms will unfold and assume position. The gun has a magnetic lock on its back for storage while the droid isn't active. Each arm is equipped with a pressurized locking mechanism, designed to nullify the recoil of powerful guns while still maintaining aimed lock-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom