Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nightfall

c5af78c8ea198ff26ead90e85fa555bb--fantasy-sword-fantasy-weapons.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create a weapon fit for a Sith Lord.
  • Image Source: Weapons | Pinterest
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Sith Poison,

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: A'sharad Graush
  • Model: N/A
  • Affiliation: A'sharad Graush
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Alchemized Songsteel.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Sword
  • Size: Hand and a Half.
  • Length: 1.3m
  • Weight: 1.8kg

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Lightsaber resistant.
  • Deflects blasterfire.
  • Can ground lightning.
  • Very sharp.
DESCRIPTION
A blade of Songsteel, with every swing of the blade there is the whisper of darkness. Was it the sound of the Dark Side, whispering temptation to Paragons of the Light Side? Or was it the lamentations of those slain by the blade?

A weapon befit a Sith Lord, Nightfall, a blade that bares a relatively non-existent nexus of the Dark Side, it is a short lived weapon, or one that has seen little action, for this sole reason; lack of use, the nexus that typically follows Sith Swords belonging to more notable Sith Lords is puny, though in close proximity, it is impossible to deny the pure malevolent Dark Side energy that radiated and corrupted any and everything holy.

With its empowerment through the Dark Side of the Force and Ancient Kissai Techniques, Nightfall, focuses the rage of its user, Lord A'sharad of House Graush. Where there would be dull applications of Sith Magic, the presence of the blade's minuscule nexus is enough to slightly, if at all enhance the application of the user's Dark Side abilities. Truth, or a conditioned belief, it has yet to be seen if it is truth or heresy.

Like any item imbued by or entity given the gift of the Force, force nullification fields and dampeners do as their names would suggest and dampen or entirely remove the passive effects of the Sith Sword, that being the nexus that it carried wherever it traveled. Whereas nullification resin would dampen the nexus depending on its degree / level, Ysalimiri would entirely remove its passive nexus and the concentration that it offered its user.
Strengths:

• Well-rounded: It possess the quality of many other Sith Swords.
  • Sith Poison
Weaknesses:
  • Impossible to Conceal From Force Senses
  • Loss of Dark Side Abilities When Subjected to Force Light
  • Force Nullification / Dampening Fields

Netherworld

Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.

Netherworld

[member="Asharad Graush"]

Asharad Graush said:
Well-rounded: It possess the quality of many other Sith Swords.

Asharad Graush said:
its empowerment through the Dark Side of the Force, it's ability to cut through lesser metals is increased, even higher grade materials to a slightly higher degree (beskar, phrik etc).
  • A couple questions/issues here.
  • Does the "qualities of many other Sith Swords" include a Dark-sided nexus, as is standard? The second quoted line seems to imply this via "empowerment through the Dark Side", but I'd like you to clarify this for me.
  • Secondly, swords don't cut through metal. A steel sword won't cut through steel plate, and an alchemized songsteel sword still won't cut through phrik or beskar or any other RM metal. At best, you'll dull the edge. At worst, you'll break the sword.
Please also elaborate what happens with the sword when it's exposed to Force-weakening or nullifying effects such as Voidstones or Ysalamiri.

Netherworld said:
Does the "qualities of many other Sith Swords" include a Dark-sided nexus, as is standard? The second quoted line seems to imply this via "empowerment through the Dark Side", but I'd like you to clarify this for me
To be honest, I wasn't aware that a Sith Sword included a Dark Side Nexus.

Netherworld said:
Secondly, swords don't cut through metal. A steel sword won't cut through steel plate, and an alchemized songsteel sword still won't cut through phrik or beskar or any other RM metal. At best, you'll dull the edge. At worst, you'll break the sword.
Thanks.

Netherworld said:
Please also elaborate what happens with the sword when it's exposed to Force-weakening or nullifying effects such as Voidstones or Ysalamiri.
All of these should be addressed now.
[member="Netherworld"]

Netherworld

Force Nexus are a RM:
Force Nexus [Locations, Planets, Items] (( Embark on a quest to locate / create and research the Nexus in question. The larger and more powerful the Nexus, the more unique writers should be involved in the process. There is no set post limit, though you should tell a complete story. ))

You will either have to remove the Force Nexus or complete the mission.

The rest is fine now.

Netherworld

Alright. I'll archive this then, and when the thread is done, you can PM Cira, Raziel, or Jamie Pyne so it can be pulled out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom