Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbeon Hyperdrive Astrogation

X hapan Speshal forces Computer Tec 3rd Class
Hi yeah ....like.......soo meny questions....i mean i have jsut got started with maching charictore up and........im readingthigns..but...navigatign around the sight andworkign out how everthign works.......like ..im notthe coterwizerd i proclamedto be........i sore somethig nabotu choseign streths and weeknesses and thignsliekthat and........ then thers creds and equipment ......like.....am i mssing some majore part of charictore genoration ro soemthign cus....Ihavent Foudnthat ...Yet

X hapan Speshal forces Computer Tec 3rd Class
Welcome to Chaos! :D
Thanks ..... what you up to ....im athe stageof figring out whtsgoing on.......likewhats goign On....ithink ineedto jump intoa game of some kind anddo soem ....serios talking ..........so far im readign pagews ofthgisn and lookign atwokapida links for planetsand.............contemplating righting up soem equipment for my charictore .....Somethign sutable ..and like where to put it........THermal reactive Lightarmoudboddy glove Mini Computerand tool kit Subdermal inpmant Encryted comlink and...posably subdemal led lighing to ....... Magnetic boots and....a Gear bag Securty bypass kit and ...like.... 57 coulersto chse form incldingeveryshade of pastels and a Blaster and a daterbace on Droid mods...somethign liekthat.....ieman i would nto wantto be a psyborg but ...like couerand paten chagign tatoos and a coms untislike.....its nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom