Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Year, New FA Position, New Friends

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Happy New Year everyone!

Thought that I'd make a quick post before I went to bed. A new year is a fresh start to most and this new year is certainly going to provide me with new challenges. I don't think that I've threaded with a lot of you yet, but that'll soon change, I'm sure. Three weeks left of my vacation, with the in-laws leaving a few days before, giving me plenty of time to do some catching up before I go back to work.

If you have any questions, concerns or anything, just send me a message and I'll respond as soon as I can. I tend to check my messages first as the tagging doesn't always work. It's easier for me that way when I need to reach someone about a thread ;)

So this is my first time being an FA, let me know if I'm doing too much or too little. Or if you have an issue that you'd like an unbiased position on, I'm here for that too. I like to play fair, respectfully and I'm super patient. My hubby says that I'm too nice and too patient, especially for forums. But I'm willing to give this my best shot. I like to fix things and keep others happy. This is as much your playground as it is mine.

So without further ado, I am off to sleep. Hope to hear from you all soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom