Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the Silver

Hey there Silvers,

I'm new to the Faction, but not to the board. I've been here for a little while, and decided to get this character involved with a Faction. I chose you guys, because you seem to uphold the ideals of 'free form' decisions and you accept all walks of life, as far as I can tell.

I hope to learn as much as I can from all of you, so that I can rise to become a Shield against the Dark Side. Here's Hoping!

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Jake Jace"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Thanks for the welcome, guys. And, Jake, let me get adjusted and carve out my own little niche in this place and then we can see about starting up a thread. I just don't want to overwhelm myself. But, I will definitely take a rain check on it.

[member="George O Rourke"] [member="Kurogan"]

Thanks again for the welcome, you guys. I'm truly excited to be here and see what it brings.

tumblr_mrs9aiSlGa1sped3xo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom