Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New thread

[member="Derek Tarkin"]

First of all, welcome aboard!

Secondly, you've come at what is an unfortunate time for the First Order. Right now, most if not all muse is driven towards the invasion we currently are undertaking against the Galactic Alliance.

However, I will be more than happy to brainstorm with you, and others to endeavour to create a new thread. Just contact us on discord, we're real active there!

Vaucris Macroe

"Captain Macroe of the First Order reporting for d
Captain Macroe reporting for duty,

I've been planing to make a FO member and I too finally made one due to the last Jedi. I'm look to do military threads, and had no idea an invasion was going on. Any chance I can join midway [member="Robogeber"] . Other than this, I'm happy to do more things, or even take you as an officer on board my star destroyer in a mission.

[member="Derek Tarkin"]

Vaucris Macroe said:
Captain Macroe reporting for duty,

I've been planing to make a FO member and I too finally made one due to the last Jedi. I'm look to do military threads, and had no idea an invasion was going on. Any chance I can join midway [member="Robogeber"] . Other than this, I'm happy to do more things, or even take you as an officer on board my star destroyer in a mission.

[member="Derek Tarkin"]
Wait wait wait. No offense to you Captain Macroe, but this actually bugs me. When I initially made this character I was hoping to snag the title of captain but I was told I had to start as commander. Obviously this isn’t your fault at all. Just kinda annoys me.

[member="Derek Tarkin"]

You can start anywhere from Commander to Commodore. For the longest time, it had been you had to start as Commander, however, it appears I'm wrong.

[member="Vaucris Macroe"]

Nonetheless, would the two of you be interested in a fleeting tutoring thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom