Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Order: Organizations (sub-factions) reveal!

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
I have been recently thinking on how to improve the New Order and I have taken inspiration from many great ideas from new factions as well as from organizations that existed in the SE. These sources of inspiration have led me to create 4 unique "sub-faction-like" organizations within the New Order. Most of all these will be free to join at the writers discretion while a select few will be closed entry, such as the Dark Enforcers. I didn't forget the non-force users though! The last sub-faction on the page is for the evil NFUs out there!
The purpose of these factions is to create a new layer of depth for the faction that lets like-minded writers get together to create interesting and involving stories. As time goes on, I am sure that more sub-factions will be added to give us more depth!
In the words of Eminem, "Without further ado, I bring to you"
DarkEnforcers_zps084efd06.png
The elite, the feared and the second most mysterious group of individuals within the New Order. The Dark Enforcers serve the Dark Circle as personal champions to the three members of the Triumvirate, each able to pick two individuals to serve them. The Enforcers are bound only by the orders given unto them by their masters, serving as their instrument in all corners of the galaxy and demanding fear and respect from all who meet them.
Once an individual is picked by a Dark Circle member to be an Enforcer, the chosen forsake their birth names and all previous titles. These names and titles are stricken from the record of Imperial history and they are reborn as incarnations of power, Darths who are second to only the Dark Circle. These Enforcers then carry out any mission given to them by the Dark Circle. From crushing rebellion to overseeing diplomatic talks, or hunting a people to extinction. They do it all without question and without mercy.
The Dark Enforcers are a closed entrance organization in which there can be only six members at any given time.
DarkSorcerors_zps970aa44e.png
The Darkside of the Force is a pathway to many abilities that some consider to be unnatural. The Dark Sorcerers embody some of the darkest arts known to the Sith. This council is a secretive organization that is seen as sinister, even to their fellow Sith. The Dark Sorcerers are chosen from the ranks of the New Order's Sith who specialize in alchemy, the creation of Sith Spawn/Technobeasts, and the conjuring of ancient Sith spells.
Their main goal is to create abominations and magnificent items for use in the New Order and its war machine. However, they are also called upon during battle to conjure Sith Magics and perform ancient rituals to crush the enemy. Due to the nature of their practices, more powerful members may be called upon to partake in sensitive infiltration missions of enemy governments.
The Dark Sorcerers do not take the orders of an established leader or group of leaders (aside from the Dark Circle). Instead, this organization works more as a massive think tank where the most powerful members are looked to for guidance and leadership when needed. The Dark Council is given free reign over most of all technology that they decide to make, making it a great place for thinkers of the Sith. It is common for members of this organization to sport dark robes and masks similar to that of one of the most feared Sith Sorcerers of all time, Darth Nihlus.
The Dark Sorcerers is a free to join sub-faction and it is highly suggested that low ranking members seek apprenticeship from another, higher ranking, member of the Dark Sorcerers.
SithPredator_zpsaae18110.png
Things go bump in the night and they aren't your imagination. The Sith Predators are the hunters and stalkers of the New Order. Predators specialize in lightsaber combat and offensive force powers, both of which aim to serve them in their greater purpose. To hunt down and eliminate Force Users and high profile NFU targets.
The Sith Predators are chosen from the most skilled combatants the Sith have to offer, their training consisting of assassination techniques and constant combat drills. Training as a Predator is even more taxing than that to become a Sith Warrior, each student needing to fight to the death with his classmates before even beginning basic training. They are not infiltrators or spies, they are killers and assassins who are unmatched in their trade. They move quickly and strike with precision, always going for the quickest kill shot.
From the reaches of Korriban to the unknown regions, these Force-Users are called upon to hunt down only the most dangerous of the Sith's enemies. The only parameter of the missions given to the Sith Predators is to kill their target, bystanders are expendable and collateral damage always acceptable. Even if it means getting themselves killed in the process, the Predators will always aim to end the life of their given target. The Predators work alone or in teams when if the targets they are after are dangerous enough. The armor and robes worn by the Sith Predators is sleek and gives wide range of movements, the Sith Stalker armor is currently the most popular used.
The Sith Predators are a free to join organization, though heavily balancing your character's skills is recommended if you wish to join.
ImperialCommandos_zps09d0ea35.png
The only soldiers in the galaxy worth their salt are Imperial soldiers. The Imperial Commandos represent the best of the best that the New Order has to offer from its armed forces. Imperials from across the military hope to one day get a chance to compete in the training to become an Imperial Commando. However, only the most highly decorated soldiers from the New Order's ground forces are given the chance to take part in the most torturous NFU training in the galaxy.
Each initiate is put through a three week "wash-out" training that is meant to weed out those who are not strong enough to move onto the next phase. This initial training consists of daily exercises that range from swimming to mountain hikes and runs and all on only five days rations a week. Those who can tough through this training are then moved onto the next phase which takes recruits to the appropriately nicknamed "Hell Raiser Hill". Hell Raiser Hill is a Morellian based military training facility where the surviving Commando recruits are put through live fire training and extreme survival training.
Those who make it through this training (about 1/3 of the original pool of candidates) are then moved onto phase three which sees them put through intense torture resistance and mind control resistance training. These training sessions are administered by high ranking Sith who put the candidates through a quite literal hell for a full week of non-stop torture and mind bending. Those who pass this final week of testing are graduated while those who fail are killed in the process.
With their basic training complete, the candidates receive three extra weeks of advanced combat training and one week of specialization training for their chosen squad role. Once completed, these graduates are given their official Imperial Commando uniforms and serial numbers (always beginning with IC -). They are then grouped into squads of 4 - 6 commandos that make up a "pod" of commandos that ranges from 40 - 50 total commandos.
The Imperial Commandos are a free to join sub-faction that will have designated pods and squadrons that you can join or create with your friends!

Dex Drakkel

D
I'm drooling over this myself, and I'm not even a proper Sith in the faction, I am just a NFU Private in the military.
[member="Iella E'ron"]

Dex Drakkel

D
Is there any chance that after I have developed my character a bit that I could do the training for the Imperial Commandos in a IC thread? [member="Darth Vulcanus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom