Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the One Sith!
4813623-571822-krayt3.jpg
Hello fresh blood! Please read this first so that you don't get lost and can navigate our friendly faction with ease :D.​

1. Where are the One Sith located in character?

The One Sith capitol is located on Coruscant. If you look at the map here, you'll notice a large red cloud. Everything engulfed by that red cloud is our empire.

2. We're not on Korriban/Ziost/Dromund Kaas?

Nope, but it's ok, we have plenty of history and culture all our own on Coruscant.

3. How do we expand our borders?

Through dominions and invasions, we add to our territories. By checking out the Faction Events - Active Campaign Planning forum, you can see what dominions and invasions are currently being planned or in full swing.

4. I want a master so I can learn to use lightsaber forms/force powers. Where do I get one?

You want to head over to the Sith Academy of Glee Anselm forum. There you can participate in group training, sign up for a master and meet some of the knights and lords of the One Sith.

Unfortunately, we have a shortage of masters at the moment. However, we have plenty of people who are able to pitch in and lead group training threads and take acolytes into hands on scenarios like skirmishes and dominions.

5. Can I become a knight/lord if I can't get a master?

Of course! That's why we have group training and opportunities for acolytes to get involved from day one. You can participate in dominion planning, writing in the dominion, invasions, skirmishes, faction threads. You name it. Not all dominions are battle related so it's possible to be completely inexperienced and get in on the fun.

Furthermore, you can track and help the Admins keep track of your progress by posting threads you have participated in to the thread tracker here so we can promote you if you do not have a master.

6. What group threads are there?

There will be group training for both Force Users (FUs) and Non Force Users (NFUs) every month with one of the sessions being a mixed training session so feel free to join those threads! Also pay close attention to the General Discussion forum as many times, faction threads, or training opportunities are posted there by members of the faction.

In addition, you can join anything in the Open Roleplaying forum that has a FACTION tag and says One Sith in the thread title. Don't be shy! Meeting other OS members in character can help you get acquainted with how things run within the OS.

7. That's great and all, but I'm not a Sith/Force user.

That's ok! We have an army and navy and plenty of gear. The training of NFUs will most likely take place on Anaxes Training Grounds with mixed group training sessions taking place on the previously mentioned Sith Academy of Glee Anselm. However, FUs are also welcome to join in our NFU training threads :D.

8. Who's in charge? What's our story?

By checking out the Resources forum, you will see threads detailing the current (to be updated) IC heirarchy, and the current OOC admins and faction owner. You will also see threads about the history of the OS and some of the things the faction has accomplished in the last 2 years.

9. I have so many questions!

We know, it's ok. Make a thread introducing yourself and ask us whatever you need to help get you settled in and going! Also, my inbox is always open so feel free to PM me with any questions you may have :D.

I look forward to collaborating with you guys to write wonderful stories and seeing you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom