Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Here, Need Guide For Site

Uhm, dunno if I'm posting in the right place but hey there everyone! I've never used this site before, but I am in fact an experienced, multi-para roleplayer. I have roleplayed for several years in a different fandom, but only discovered this Star Wars site today. I'd like to get to know this site a bit better and anyone willing to give me a guide about how things work on it. I'll also be happy to do roleplays with anyone who wishes, and will be willing to send starters as well as. Please get back to me if you're willing to give me a hand here. Thanks!

[member="Vega the Chaos Sith"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Glad to have you here - hope you enjoy your time here.

Best thing to do is have a good look around; the menu bar above provides you with information on the current Galaxy Map, the timeline we play in (over 800yrs ABY) and the general rules and procedures of site.

And also please ask any specific questions you have here and we will help you out. The main thing is to have fun!

:)

First of all as a note (you'll notice I messed up as well) Characters are not used on the account you're using.

Navigate here
http://starwarsrp.net/user/9810-vega-the-chaos-sith/

To the right under the search function you'll see "Characters" and "Edit my Profile"

Characters are a sub account under your main. The typical character set up is also used here. When you create a new character by clicking on the "Characters" button, you choose the name, and then go to the Character Creation forum, copy the template, and make a character.

For Sith, here are some recommendations of factions
One Sith - SITH EVERYWHERE
The Imperium - Empire of Old Style
First Order - Empire in the new movie style

Thank you for the introduction, I'll be sure to try and familiarise myself with the place, but I do have a couple of questions if you're happy to answer.

1, How do I go about joining factions?

2, How do I make open roleplay posts for others to see?

When you find a faction you want to join, by either a direct link (Like I offered) or by clicking the "Factions" button at the very top header of the page, go to the factions page and then there will be a join button

As a note, if you look underneath my avatar, it says "@Mention"

If you click this, it will put a macro/bbcode into your post.

If you click my @mention it will say @Galven Solomon
And that will tag me, or others (depending on who you mention) and notify them you responded to them

Thanks all for your help, but I do have one problem. I attempted to maje a bio, but it copied itself who knows how many times once it was supposed to end, so now I'm stuck with a bio that repeats itself. Does anyone know how to edit bio's so I can change this?

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.

At the bottom of the post is an edit button. Click that to edit one post. If it was multiple post. Contact a board administrator and they can delete double post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom