Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Major Faction?

Ok it's no secret, I've already grown bored of the Mando's and their civil war. The faction is ok, writers are good, just everything is over regulated as hell. Everyhting with them is slow as molasses too. I made Clan Raxis based off that, and we scooped up twelve writers, but the thing is over restrictive factions just kill of creativity. I'm guessing that everyone here feel sthe same.

The GA is eh for me. SSC doing their own thing. One Sith are overrated at this point, playing the bad-guys of the board as well as the fledgling FO.

What I'm proposing is a new good guy faction. Something fresh and original. Something that we might be able to merge all our members in and keep the identity of what we are, and what we want to play.

Here's my pitch folks.

We merge and take a small spot on the edge of space, where the old Primevil was, or we go back and insert ourselves near the left end of the map.

The premise?

The Free Colonies:

A faction made of multiple clans and empires forces all combined. Think of it like the Nassau of the Pirate era, where there is a large degree of freedom, and little restriction.

The force user base, would be mixed Knights of Raxis, and Awoken elements.

The military would be colonial militia from each planet, augmented by a standing federal force of units from all of our factions.

IE: Justice Shipping co fleet elements, Raxis fleet elements, Alderaan Royal military fleet elements.

The government would be a an Faction elected Pres, every six months. The Planets would answer to the Governors, who answer to the Pres. Politics still not flushed out yet but

In closing I really want to flesh this out and write with you all at the same time. I think if we combine our efforts, and get a discussion going between all of our factions, we can do it! I'm dreaming of flagships, palaces and a New Republic, that spans half the map and lays waste to their enemies!

FA's would be grandfathered into FA position on the new faction. I'd like them to be more hands off and let the IC gov run stuff though.

Who's open to this?

this opens up

-Dev threads faster
-Domnions
-Invasions
-Skirmish
-Exploration RP
-Freely elected IC governement
-Political RP

I've pitched it across the way to the other Faction FA's as well.

I for one like this idea for sure are we thinking of Annaj if so that is Seanna old stomping ground for sure as she was for a long time involved in there story line so I know a little bit about those planets around Annaj and also have used some for her own company for reason of Nerf and other to produce some of her liquor that is being made with the company assists with a Corporation behind this all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom