Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Kid on the block.

Hello everyone!

This Character has only just been brought into the Faction courtesy of [member="Alexandra Feanor"] (Thank you!), he's still rather young at the age of Eleven human years and has come from Voss after running into the good Lady who was nice enough to adopt a stray xD

As the title reads, I am new, so much so that I'm every sense of the word and know next to nothing of the history of the Faction nor what it stands for, aside from what's been shown so far. The wonderful thing is that RP brought me into this purely on the IC side so I'm looking forward to discovering more as the threads progress.

I hope I make a good fit here with the rest of you all, and seem to have run out of things to say so I'll leave it nice and short, conclude with that I look forward to Role-playing with you all!

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom