Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Kid on the Block

Don't let the title fool you. I despise boy bands in all forms. Anyway, I've just joined the TU and this is my hello to all thread. This character is not a soldier, nor is he a Force user. He is a corporate mongrel.

Currently he owns KSLH Corporation. My plan for my corporation is to assist in creating gadgets and vehicles for certain Factions. Not all. I have my limitations as to whom I want to help. Since I'm in this faction, I'll be creating vehicles and droids for you. Since in RL I have degrees in mechanical and computer engineering I should be able to turn out some neat toys.

My company is currently in talks with signing a contract with another Major Faction (Not the GR or any affiliate). I would also like to do a development thread signing a contract with the TU. I have big plans for my company, which can be a benefit to all (well those I choose to benefit).

Welcome! You are definitely in the right place - you had me at toys, vehicles and droids. :)

Let's definitely do a contract thread for Mr. Huntington's company. Let me know if you prefer a one on one thread with Tmoxin or another TU representative or we could make it a meet-and-greet with all of the faction business owners.

Let me know which one you prefer!

[member="Mr. J.P. Huntington"]

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

You made an excellent first impression - Rep wise. So I prefer to do a one-on-one thread with you. Not that I'm opposed to doing threads with multiple people but sometimes people get busy in RL and threads tend to stall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom