Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Horizons

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Hey everyone!

Life has kept me busy from here and wrapping the story arc up in a timely manner. Darn those voiceover jobs!! lol With the games going on wide release very soon and a tv series almost wrapped up, it's been crunch time! Soon I'll be able to take a breather.

Anways, our newest arc will begin soon and with it a new direction for Commenor. With the loss of our neutrality, even our government structure will be changing somewhat. So be prepared for that! There's plenty of newcomers that have arrived and let's not forget all of the wonderful people that helped us to regain our freedom! Yes, there will be a ceremony/party to honour everyone and gifts as well.

It's a new chapter for Commenor and we are still very strong. It sure does bring truth to our motto; "Commenor Survives". And we do so quite strongly ;)

We've overcome some massive in-character struggles with the help of many of our friends. I'm looking forward to seeing what our members make of the coming changes, and the new content that comes with it!

No spoilers however, all good things in good time...

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom