Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction New Group Created - Imperial Intelligence

Iryss has created a new group called Imperial Intelligence.

I M P E R I A L

5tXtQ46.png

I N T E L L I G E N C E

ofaLXzh.jpg

O V E R V I E W

Imperial Intelligence was founded alongside the First Galactic Empire and has been iterated numerous times as Empires have risen and fallen.

While countless empires have faded from existence, a core group of Bureau Chiefs and Inquisitors has steadily remained in existence, primarily formed from the scattered and deeply clandestine agents of Renik, the II's first counterintelligence group. Since then, operations have constantly continued to infiltrate and subvert non-imperial causes.

• O R G A N I Z A T I O N

Ubiquitorate
    Centralized leadership of II and its Bureaus. Complete access to all information and full authority to command any member.​
    Analysis Bureau
    • Interrogations
    • Technology
    • Communications
    Bureau of Operations
    • Infiltration
    • Destabilization
    • Assassination
    Intelligence
    • Surveillance
    • New Imperial Order Branch
    • Various Sector Branches
    Internal Affairs
    • Internal Security (IntSec)
    • Counterintelligence (Renik)
    • Sector Plexus
    The four Bureaus is led by a Bureau Chief, with each's subsidiary Branches being led by a Chief.

Each Chief ultimately has free-reign over how they choose to organize their Branches, but are limited by personnel allocations determined by the Ubiquitorate. As each and every new Operative Candidate needs to be exhaustively vetted by Analysis, Intelligence, and Internal Affairs, there are only a select few officers that are freely available to join a Branch. Thus, competition among the four Bureaus is intense, further breaking down into more intense competition within each's individual Branches.
    Death Trooper Corps.
    The Corps. is a standalone military organization that solely answers to the Ubiquitorate. Orders are directly received from the Director of II, which are most often critical assignments that require completion at all costs.
  • T H E
    B U R E A U S
    • Due to the large number of Branches that Intelligence has, it is by far the largest and most competitive.
    • Analysis Bureau has the second most officers but is internally considered the worst and the destination of the least qualified.
    • Bureau of Operations is the hardest to join with its highly strict standards for physical ability, combat experience, intelligence and most of all, strong mnemonic and analytical abilities.
    • Internal Affairs is the smallest and feared among even the toughest agents, only selecting the creme of the crop. It is considered the gateway to high command but no one has directly interacted when them, as those that do are moments away from their end.

• D E A T H T R O O P E R
    C O R P S.

Granted extreme flexibility to complete their missions with absolute efficiency, Death Troopers rely on coldhearted precision and lethality. A spiritual reincarnation of the Dark Trooper Project, the strongest, fittest and most skilled soldiers, veterans and mercenaries are cybernetically enhanced, genetically modified, and indoctrinated to become the ultimate instrument of war. Their extensive training and body modifications have left them silent executioners of the Director's will, only being loyal to and following their orders. Communications among Death Troopers are completely unrecognizable, speaking in Death Trooper encryption, and Death Troopers themselves are often indistinguishable from one another.

It is rumored that with each transition of power between Directors that all pre-existing Death Troopers are executed, slowly replaced with new ones that are only loyal to the next Director.

Due to their unique nature within II, they have a separate chain of command as follows:
    Death Trooper Commander
    56FgxiA.png
    VkLDk6r.gif
    56FgxiA.png
    56FgxiA.png
    Death Trooper Sergeant
    56FgxiA.png
    m9km491.gif
    56FgxiA.png
    Death Trooper Corporal
    3koCTJm.gif
    56FgxiA.png
    Death Trooper
    VOC3pmy.gif
    There are three main tactical groupings within the Corps, each being a significant escalation of force:
    • Death Trooper Cell:
      • CO: Corporal
      • Units: 4 Death Troopers
      • Total Strength: 4
    • Death Trooper Squad:
      • CO: Sergeant
      • Units: 2 Death Trooper Cells
      • Total Strength: 8
    • Death Trooper Section:
      • CO: Commander
      • Units: 4 Death Trooper Squads
      • Total Strength: 32

• I N Q U I S T O R I O U S

The Inquistorious is a secret division that is solely comprised of Force users, with their core responsibility in providing the absolute truth with their occult practices and abilities. They have other responsibilities grandfathered from their first iteration with the First Galactic Empire, such as locating and inducting potent Force sensitive infants to the Inquistorious, training and mentoring new Initiates into Inquisitors, and finally, seizing any Force User holocrons, relics, and assets for internal use. The initial goal of eradicating Jedis has long ceased and now, the Inquistorious is a Force-sensitive counterpart to intelligence officers.

Dark Side Force users dominate the organization only because they have relatively faster development of pertinent abilities based on mind control and memory manipulation. What would take a Grandmaster Jedi to accomplish with Force empathy could equivalently be handled by a Sith Knight trained in Drain Knowledge, albeit in a far messier and invasive fashion. As the organization itself cares little for the conservation, rights, or lives of non-Imperials, such practices were favored to upscale the number of available Inquisitors. These morally questionable and unethical practices further drives away many Light side Force Users away from the organization.

The Force mastery of a member of the Inquistorious roughly matches their rank in the following matter, although plenty of exceptions exist that depend on their service history with the organization, their abilities, their role and their status.

Inquisitorius
    Force Ability
    Grand Inquisitor
    Grandmaster
    High Inquisitor
    Master
    Inquisitor
    Knight
    Adept
    Apprentice
    Initiate
    Untrained Force Sensitive