Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Faction New Group Created - Hapes Syndicate

Kaialina Fenholt has created a new group called Hapes Syndicate.

qhhGPBP.png

The Queen Mother is dead.​

Just after an agreement between the Silver Jedi and the Hapes Consortium, where the Queen Mother wished to lend support, she was mysteriously murdered. For generations, Hapan and her people have tried, and tried again, to live in peace and prosperity. But time and time again, wars wage over Hapan. Force Users from all over the galaxy, either tying a noose around our home, or tying a chain around it. Our Queen Mother, continuing to betray our people by siding with these warmongering magicians and sending our people to die for a cause not their own. The courts with their endless debates between the ISOLATIONISTS and the LOYALISTS continue to lead our people into ruin. The ancient heritage of a Monarchy must come to an end, and the reign of Force Users plaguing the galaxy must be stopped before they consume our home, lest it become like that of Mand'alor.

Grand Admiral Kaia` and Grand General Crys` have promised a newfound freedom to our people. One where we will never be forced to fight others wars, and die needlessly. Where our families fall for master plans from the shadows, or our children falling into the trap of unfounded calls of loyalty and faith in the Queen Mother. Never again will we let this happen. Hapan must stand alone, before it becomes another pile of dust as Korriban. We will rise, and rival that of Coruscant, with our beautiful cities.... and not the graves of our families.

Heed the call of the Grand Admiral, fight for Hapan, not the Monarchy, and certainly never the Jedi! The longer you wait, the more time you lead Hapan to ruin!

Disclaimer: This is just a faction for writing stories. Feel free to join, but this faction isn't designed to go major.

Last edited:
An interesting idea, while I don't enjoy rival factions for the same place... this sounds more niche and classic Hapan.

Ah, thank you. I recently proposed this idea to Rowane and Romi, an idea I had for a NFU. One part opposition for their current roleplay, one part actual roleplay character for me. I've read the history project and tried to follow what's happened so far.

Kaialina Fenholt Kaialina Fenholt it makes things interesting at least. Cathbodua would fall in traditional since she was a friend of Allana the previous queen mother.

I understand. I don't know how far I will take this character as opposition, for now it's more or less political. It's definitely a character I really want to write and keep, but I'm also doing my best not to infringe upon the current roleplay happening.

Royal High Commander, Ducha of Charubah
An interesting idea, while I don't enjoy rival factions for the same place... this sounds more niche and classic Hapan.
IIiiiiii wouldn't mind fighting them for dominance. XD In all seriousness, the Hapes Consortium DOES need good writers. I know this reply is belated, but I'm BACK! ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom