Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Girl

The Eternal Queen
Feena did not like being told she overworked herself. She did not like hearing that she did too much. She did not like being told that she could not handle something. The moment the nurse left the room, Feena took the baby from her husband.
Not without a great effort. Even 6 lbs felt like a great burden to her. But she would not ask for help.

The baby squirmed in her arms, but did not wake. A little miracle. After every thing she went through, this child should not have survived through it. She'd been so reckless.

Tears welled up in her eyes and she quickly looked down to let her hair fall in front of her face.

"When this is over, @[member="Keter"], I promise, I will come home. For as long as I can."

Keter

The Renegade
"When what is over? Sanctuary? Your little crusade to secure the galaxy?" Keter asked, the worry clear on his face. "You're saving the galaxy for your daughters, I understnad that. But if you don't come home now...you'll rescue the galaxy for nobody. The girls need their mother. The galaxy can wait Feena...please. You'll only hate yourself if you miss out on more of their childhoods..." the blond said, looking away. She knew this already, and she still did what she did...she was sacrificng too much.

@[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
How could she expect him to understand? He spoke as if this family was the only thing that mattered in the Galaxy.
But what about all the other families? What about the ones who aren't half as safe as hers? Or the families devastated by war or poverty? She couldn't just sit at home, comfortable, safe. Not when she could do so much for them.

"How about this..." she replied slowly, "Once I have my next sanctuary set up, we can take a vacation. All of us."
@[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
@[member="Feena Mason"]

He looked down at her and sighed with a nod. "Alright," he agreed, knowing that was the best concession he was going to get from her right now. He reached out and rested a hand on her forehead, taking some of her weariness away. Anything he could do to help her. "Felicity needs you to be there for her. Otherwise...I fear for what she may do."

The Eternal Queen
He'd given up. Finally. Good. She could relax now without him pestering her about being... whatever it was she was being.
The new born infant in her arm squirmed, slowly opening one eye to look at her mother. Blue eyes. Those could change later, but for now, they were the softest blue. They reminded Feena of velvet...

"Look who decided to join us, finally."

@[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
@[member="Feena Mason"]

He looked down at Celeste with his wife. "She's beautiful. Obviously takes after you," he smiled, looking at Feena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom