Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG new friends or foes [ repost]

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
looking for some threads for the Lilaste order to participate in getting our name out there and interact with the other factions and other people! be it as allies or maybe starting some rivalries I'm up for any and all kinds of threads. So shoot me some ideas. a little about the order, we are a military-based government, so could do maybe something where the Lilaste order is contracted out to help another faction defend against an attack, or maybe you are the attacking force?

could maybe get something going with trade routes needing to be protected or attacked. or perhaps some more diplomacy-based things. really we are looking for any and all interactions got eager writers looking for some action!

Do Lilaste trade routes pass through the Tapani sector?

Perhaps there could be something with House Mecetti.

A rival House could be paying off pirates to hit Lilaste freighters as they pass within Mecetti Province, to make the province less amenable to trade.

Someone from Lilaste might meet with the Senator on Coruscant, and indicate they intend to pull their routes from the province as it has proven to be unsafe. This would cost Mecetti millions of credits in lost trade if Lilaste is a good trading partner.

So House Mecetti may suggest an intervention, allowing Lilaste and Mecetti to team up on some plan to defeat the pirates and uncover their true nature.

Just a thought.

The Empire of the Lost is currently looking to spread out and form some relations with other factions! You could either be against us trying to protect targets of interest from imperial forces, or we could set up some mutually beneficial diplomatic threads!

Off the top of my head I could see things going either way. Depends on whether you want to be Heroes or not! Perhaps a thread protecting force sensitives from our Inquisitors? I know the Lilaste have several force wielders in their midst!

Beyond that I personally wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of your tech for my characters. So a thread about sharing technology and especially weapons could be fruitful!

Feel free to join our discord or message me if you're interested!

Do Lilaste trade routes pass through the Tapani sector?

Perhaps there could be something with House Mecetti.

A rival House could be paying off pirates to hit Lilaste freighters as they pass within Mecetti Province, to make the province less amenable to trade.

Someone from Lilaste might meet with the Senator on Coruscant, and indicate they intend to pull their routes from the province as it has proven to be unsafe. This would cost Mecetti millions of credits in lost trade if Lilaste is a good trading partner.

So House Mecetti may suggest an intervention, allowing Lilaste and Mecetti to team up on some plan to defeat the pirates and uncover their true nature.

Just a thought.

they are based in the Kalinda system just under the GA, so far they have been buying metals needed in the manufacturing of thier arms weapons and just about everything they own, so this could work for sure!

The Empire of the Lost is currently looking to spread out and form some relations with other factions! You could either be against us trying to protect targets of interest from imperial forces, or we could set up some mutually beneficial diplomatic threads!

Off the top of my head I could see things going either way. Depends on whether you want to be Heroes or not! Perhaps a thread protecting force sensitives from our Inquisitors? I know the Lilaste have several force wielders in their midst!

Beyond that I personally wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of your tech for my characters. So a thread about sharing technology and especially weapons could be fruitful!

Feel free to join our discord or message me if you're interested!

the Lilaste order is a bit iffy when it comes to trading their tech, mostly due to the high pride they hold in it, but it wouldn't be impossible! Some of these other ideas sound great as well. Especially with the idea of most light sided force sensitive being perceived as Jedi, it would be interesting if a group of inquisitors attacked thinking they were apart of a different faction The Lilaste order has no intentions of being galactic heroes, more of a middle ground, not evil but not good either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom