Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Freighting Service

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I am pleased to announce that Manamune will now be accepting legal/illegal freighting runs, smuggling runs, slave transportation and everything up to and excluding piracy (She'll carry stolen merch but won't steal it for you).

The illegitimacy of her work is obvious and known. The illegality is not. It is not an IC public announcement that she is breaking (or willing to break) any galactic laws.

Post or send me your jobs and we'll talk business.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Jinxer Ticon"]
I have two freighters and a gunship. One of the freighters fits inside the other freighter. I think I'm good on that end. xD

I am however looking for new crew mates. Threading alone gets to be very boring after a short while.

[member="Oka Osaa"]
I actually wasn't going to get into the tramp freighting business but my ship is so big, I didn't feel like it was worth sticking exclusively to piracy.

Oka Osaa

Haha, we don't really do freighting I believe. Only smuggling, at least I think. *panics*

[member="Manamune Ticon"]

Bring on the dynamite!

[member="Cross Ikon"]

Zanya Reeza

Z
[member="Manamune Ticon"] [member="Oka Osaa"] It's true. We stick to smuggling mostly.

[member="Cross Ikon"] Well if ever need be call us and we'd be happy to oblige.

Which planet can I find you on? I need to hire you for a job to deliver sealed biologicals to a warehouse on Coruscant. Total weight is roughly 100,000 metric tons. Seals must be intact during transport and delivery. Discretion is required, under no circumstances can either the republic or the Jedi inspect or confiscate the cargo. Are you up to the task?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Daxton Bane"]
I could have sworn there was this huge invasion when the One Sith started over Coruscant, forcing the heads of state to move over to Anaxes. Hmm. I guess they took it back?

Anyways, I'm up for the job. Is there a particular thread you need this to be done in or should I wing it?

Regardless of who actually owns it, I need the package sent to that particular planet to further my own goals. Well that and to annoy the heck out of a few people when they find out.

Anyway, would you care to start the thread and tag me in? Thanks.

Yep, One Sith took Corusaunt awhile ago. It's the One Sith capital planet now. Has it's own valley of Dark Lords and everything, I think.

*walks back out*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom