Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Focus

• Thread starter Fjorra the Huntress
  • Start date

Fjorra the Huntress

F
Recently I've been throwing up faction, planet and specie ideas and submissions like they were confetti. However after a day away (even though I said I'd be taking a couple.) I've crafted a new character. Fjorra the Huntress. A bounty hunter and at this moment my primary character that I will be using to force myself into a single minded focus to keep my from throwing out ideas left and right.

At this moment what I need is those people willing to let a bounty hunter catch them. I use the word catch due to this character's background. During one of her first hunts, her weapon discharged randomly which lead to the death of a child. She has since then thrown down any weapon that isn't stun based weaponry. So there's no need to worry about being killed; by Fjorra at least in that that regard.

Thus the question remains. Is there anyone willing to let their character be captured for their bounty?

@[member="Fjorra the Huntress"]

I have a character who's a terrorist. At the moment there are no IC bounties on her, but if what I have planned goes well, there will be soon.
It would be interesting to have you go after her.
You'd just have to deal with a large amount of unnecessary flirting.

Fjorra the Huntress

F
I'm sure I can deal with the flirting. If Fjorra understands it or not is an entirely different subject. It would be interesting to see how she'd react to someone flirting with her when she's used to keeping up walls and not being close with people. @[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"]

@[member="Fjorra the Huntress"]
That does sound interesting. Though I will tell you that last time Odxon flirted with someone who usually kept their walls up, they spent a night in the same bed ;)
Want me to set something up?

Fjorra the Huntress

F
It's not so much as keeping her walls up, as much as she doesn't really understand it. Partial mental regression from abuse. Still it does sound interesting. If you wouldn't mind setting something up I'll post to it as soon as I return from Skyrim. @[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom