Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Faction Owner Election

Who should take over as GA faction owner?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The nomination period is over, and voting will now begin to determine the next faction owner. Your nominees are [member="Coren Starchaser"] and [member="Cathul Thuku"]. Once again I'd like to extend appreciation on behalf of the entire GA to [member="Keric Dynt"] for the time he spent in command, and to everyone who has made their voice heard these past few weeks.

Voting will conclude Wednesday the 22nd in the evening. Please only vote once, preferably on an account associated with the GA, as only faction member votes will be counted. Thanks for your participation!

For the past year and more, I have been active around the myriad of light-sided factions and I have been a regular contributor during the past GA-vs-FO conflict. So I would like to do the following:
  • Rebuilding any bridges with other light-sided factions
  • Building up a cold-war-style story that will lead us to fight one of the GE or SE, and perhaps even, down the road, lead us to fight the faction with which we have built up the most story
  • If possible, attempt diplomacy with the Mandos (relevant if we choose to engage in a cold-war story vs. the SE, depending on the Mando stance on the SE) and/or CIS (relevant if we choose to engage in a cold-war story against the GE)
  • Ask what sort of stories you want to run beyond a cold-war arc vs. either one of GE/SE
  • From there, give storyline room for a wide variety of LS writers, in a variety of story types

It seems like since the last time we did this forum polls have been restricted to primary accounts only (either that or I'm dumb and made it wrong), so if you're unable to vote that may be why. It would be greatly appreciated if those who voted under names not typically associated with the GA could claim their vote in the way Aela and Lily did, just to make things easier on staff as far as tallying.

[member="Coren Starchaser"] I'll take up on your offer.

I thnak you all for the confidence placed in your new owner, in this administration, and may the future stories we write be the best we can possibly write!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom