Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New droid in town!

Say hi to the new droid in town, everyone!

Just like you guys, I'm a huge Star Wars geek, and as you've probably guessed, I kriffing love battle droids and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. :p That's why I've decided to create a battle droid character for this forum. Let's hope I don't screw things up! I'll be posting my character sheet shortly, feel free to check it out if you wish..!

I've looked around a bit and the community seems awesome. I'm looking forward to talking and RPing with y'all! :D

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Always good to play the field. We're built on the bones of the site's own CIS.

Hope to see you around. If you need any help, let me know

[member="OOM-41"]

Kaitara

Code-Name: Creator
[member=Marek Starchaser] [member=OOM-41] He'll probably end up in the techno Union if someone activates you. You should set up a private thread for people who want to activate you. I can't wait to see you in RP!

[member="OOM-41"]

Welcome to chaos!

The cartel utilises a droid army. Could throw you some links with em in it if you are interested.

Either way - I am sure your character will fot right in around here. Have fun!

Cheers
Sempra

[member="OOM-41"]

Our Industrial droid manufacturer [member="Mongo Booshi Mella"] is producing
B1-Battle droids and B2-Super battle droids for a main force.
And a small number of the IG-series on the side.
We have others more unique ones but above is the army stuff. Either as a canon fodder guard or if it interests you to command other droids down the line. But that would require us to RP an update right? ;)

Basicly the droids have been appearing on most positions where the cartel has a point of interest.

Also - We actually use these models in our RP. Quantity over quality so to sepak.
Examples: Defending cortosis mine - Maintaining security in brutal drill - General guarding - guarding hutt metting

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom