Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Bounty Hunter Here

Zoltan Rarsk

Tactical Espionage Operations
[member="Slade Wilson"]

I got some cash, and I'm helping setting up an entire merc unit, so if you're interested, give me a call.

I'm going to give some advice, because I'm assuming you don't know it, and if you do know, sorry!

- Hit the "Mention" button below a person's avatar or place an @ symbol in front of their name to notify of them of a post.

- To fully start up a character, you have to create a biography. While there's a template, it doesn't have to be followed.

- Every force-user starts as a Padawan/Acolyte, unless you're transferring your character from another board.

Hope this helps!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Slade Wilson"]

Welcome to the website. Ask questions, browse the forums, and enjoy. Also, don't hunt me plz. :D :p

[member="Slade Wilson"] - Welcome to the sight... Depending on your bent, [member="Gilamar Skirata"] was making a Mando oriented Merc compant, and I don't think he'd mind an assassin with the Force, pending details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom