Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New and Intruiged

Hey all,

I am a very inexperienced role player, but I have always wanted to get into it. I love Star Wars and this AU seems very well done and has room for so much opportunity. I hope I can enjoy it as a new addition with little experience. I am ecstatic to be starting into something so interesting. Just bear with me and I should learn fast enough.

I am glad to be here and I hope to make some new friends.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Deadpersonism"],

Greetings friend! Welcome to Chaos, I am glad that you chose us as the place to hone your roleplaying skills, I am sure others are glad as well :p

[member="Deadpersonism"]
Welcome to Chaos! I hope you find everything you're hoping for here, and then some.

Coming here is a great choice as a role-player, when I started here my writing was sloppy and badly formatted but with every passing day, sometimes even between posts, I grow better as a writer and as a role-player.

Greetings newcomer! I am Chris, though most people call me Ven. We're very glad to have you here~~~
If you have any questions, just ask. We'd all be glad to answer them as best as we can.
:)

Salk

S
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

I see dead people.................. I mean a [member="Deadpersonism"]

Welcome to chaos and kill well, or don't kill well which ever applies. ;)

Skylar Ichor

S
[member="Deadpersonism"]

Yo! Velkommen! I'll give you a warning. [member="Asteria Starcatcher"] sometimes goes a little nuts. But don't worry, she's harmless! (Not)
:) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom