Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neon, please?

Lord Tarantula

An Arachnid, not a Cephalopod
So... I'm sort of making this wonderfully gaudy, neon light-covered, huge frigate to act as a home/venue for Krax.

Of course, the downfall to this plan is that I can't find a picture of a ship with neon lights all over it. I have the base picture I want, but I need the edits to make it colorful.

Have fun, kiddies.

concept_destroyer_class_by_garretaj-d6pjfi6.jpg

Oka Osaa

Because sith are strong by their self. They don't need a ship that heavily equipped. A standard shield and canons could do the job although I see your reasoning. You're very valuable, I suppose.

[member="Lord Theatrum"]

Lord Tarantula

An Arachnid, not a Cephalopod
[member="Oka Osaa"]

The ship's gonna end up being a tank. High-end shields and armor, with a good bit of armament. But it's gonna be kind of slow at sublight speeds. I'm most likely gonna need to make a dev thread for the hyperdrive, though. It's not like a Sith can do much in deep space.

Jasper Felinus

Rock Kitty with tenure at the U of F
[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

I love it, Venny, but I was looking for something along the lines of gaudy theater facades and neon diner lights.

Gonna use it on another sub, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom