Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Nellja's Gauntlet Expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nellja

Energizer Bunny on Caffeine
Nellja's Gauntlet Expansion Slot:

(Sorry about the font being a weirdo, I copied this from when I sent this from my moble device to my computer through mail and I just copied and pasted and now it's all funky! -_-)

IMAGE: http://ikoncollectables.salsadigitalhosting.com.au/images/NEC60818-Assassins-Creed-Ezio-Auditore-Gauntlet-C_2.png
(Credit to Ikoncollectables.)

~~~

- Intent: To give Nellja a small bit more of armour and somewhere to put her blue lightsaber.
- Development Thread: N/A
- Manufacturer: Nellja.
- Modularity: Unlike the gauntlets themselves, no.
- Production: Unique.
Material: Metal alloys.
- Classification: Anti-metal.
- Weight: 6 ibs.
- Quality: 4
- Other Features: A hidden holster for her blue lightsaber hilt that she can grab the saber out of at will.
- Description: This simple work of metal really has nothing unique about it. It can block most basic melee weapons like swords, vibroblades, and axes, but outside that the only thing it's useful for is providing a hidden slot for Nellja's third lightsaber which she can draw out or put back in at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom