Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nellja

Nellja

Energizer Bunny on Caffeine
NAME: Nellja Noxburry
FACTION: The Silver Jedi Order

SPECIES: Tantibus

HEIGHT: 5’2
WEIGHT: 180Ib.
EYES: Yellowish-Orange
HAIR: Black.
SKIN: Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:

- Good Force Sensitivity.
- Excellent lightsaber wielder (Form five, both variants of lightsaber combat).
- Her natural abilities of night-vision, cat-like agility, and adaption to cold temperatures.
- Strong will and determination to never give up.
- Good mechanic.
- Talented knitter and sewer.
- Skilled in free form unarmed combat.
- Fast learner (when she's listening...)
- She is only at the basics of learning to snipe, but she's headed there...

WEAKNESSES:
- Extremely sensitive skin.
- Barely any Force powers outside the basics.
- Attitude issues.
- Control freak.
- Having a history with abuse from her own family, she is scarred to death of anybody who’s living and breathing even touching her. In other words she has a severe case of haphephobia.
- Loves her looks and jewelry too much!
- Can't say no to coffee!!

- Talks too muuuch!!
- Barely listens.

APPEARANCE:
A sixteen year old who is incredibly pale, Nellja’s preferred hairstyle is to keep most of her except for the hair used for her Padawan braid in a tight bun behind her head. She will, at times that are not formal, keep it down though. She has purple earrings. She wears black leggings with a long, purple shirt with extremely short sleeves. She wears a shawl colored light caramel around her waist. She has purple and black, fingerless, casual gloves, a caramel ring, and a chain bracelet which is also caramel. She wears knee high, leather black boots. She also has a loose, black belt with patches for odds and ends hanging around her waist.

LIGHTSABERS:
- Twin, purple, duel-blading lightsabers.
- Blue, normal lightsaber.

BLASTERS:
- Verpine Shatter Gun (Sniper Rifle)

FORCE POWERS:
- Telekinesis
- Force Speed
- Force Jump and other basic body maneuvers like that.
- Meditation.
- Force Sense.
-
-
-

LIGHTSABER STYLES:
- Form Five.

-
-
-

Armor:
- Magnetic Gauntlets.
- Gauntlet Attachment.
-

Other Accessories:
- Transportable, metal work bench with five drawers each for her weapons, sewing supplies, and any other nicks and knacks she works with.
- Two additional outfits she sewed for herself.
- Coffee maker.
- Coffee mug.
- Various sewing supplies (needless, cloth, yarn, etc.)
- Basic tool kit.
- Short, longsleeved leather jacket.
- Black sunglasses.

- Stratus Speeder Bike.
​- Hidden Sound Detectors.

PERSONALITY:
There is no one more... enthusiastic... out there in the galaxy than Nellja. She is hyper to the most extremes, very hard to put up with, but is eager to be the best defender of the weak she can. Underneath all that smiling and jumping though, lies a secretly damaged individual. Having barely survived a history of abuse, she desires to save people from the same dark path she had to go through. She still suffers her abuse today, dealing with a violent case of haphephobia, which she won't even try to overcome. Still though, she wishes other people the absolute best. All in all, her energy may be a bit much to handle, but she has a heart of gold.

BIOGRAPHY:
Nellja was born, like all other of her species, in the darkness of the Corusant underworld. The creeping, deadly world around her may have been terrifying for most, but her species dwelled here! Living in the stiff, cold blackness was nothing to a Tantibus. Nellja too, grasped living this way with open arms even as a little girl. The young girl was happy living with her family who made a good life protecting the province of an authority-based family. Nellja however, was discovered to have a "problem" come her second birthday: she was one of the few of her species who was born Force sensitive.

For some reason, the Force was treated like it was witch-craft in her species' society, so she herself was not treated well. Nellja was starved, beaten, and was barely given a good place to sleep for the night. She hated her life because of some outward power that she had. She despised this... However, after a year of barely hanging on, somebody saved her from this misery. He was a grown man, cloaked and robed. He had an odd looking weapon hanging loosly on his belt. He reached his hand out for her and told her to come. Wishing for anything but this, the three-year-old girl obeyed. She soon found herself sick on a bed though due to a new natural source she found: light.

Heat radiation for Corusant sun had caused her skin terrible damage, and even changed the color tone from pale to white. However, she still kept hanging on, as she was told stories of how if she would to survive she would become something much better. A warrior, a savior, a peace keeper of the Galaxy called a 'Jedi'.

After about three months staying in a hospital due to constant seizures and vomiting, Nellja was taken out of the medical bay and into the Order of the Silver Jedi. Since then, as a youngling she worked hard to prove herself ready to the position to be a a peace keeper who could save others from the same pain she had gone through. Her natural instincts helped her along, and so did the Force. Despite her... enthusiasm ... she spent (and still spends) most of her free time honing her lightsaber skills and sewing outfits and blankets for charity. Soon enough, at age sixteen, she was found ready and was given a master. She was a Padawan now...

... One step closer to her dreams.

SHIP:
None.

KILLS:
None.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Nellja

Updated to add some more strengths and weaknesses now that I actually know her personality and the direction I want to take her xD

I love the idea of someone with such a dark past becoming a Jedi. Although I don't want to sound hateful, I was wondering if you have any plans or ideas as to how someone with so many mental flaws became a Jedi in the first place? The Jedi Order is usually very selective of their students. I mean crippling phobia's and addictions are very un-Jedi like. I like the idea of the character, I was just curious how she would become a Jedi. Charitable acts alone don't make you a protector of peace throughout the Galaxy. Otherwise, love the character. Force Be With You.
-Kumai

[member="Nellja"]

I've received too much hate today...

But thanks for liking the character! She came out with extensive good grades despite her short attention span. She constantly worked towards gaining her rank and despite her flaws got it.

[member="Kumai"]

Nellja

[member="Kumai"] That's okay, I received full out hateful comments today and I had to take a huge test of my least favorite subject in school so I'm a bit more ... difficult... than usual today :p

And thanks! Her coffee addiction actually came from her drinking it to stay up late and train/ do her hobbies xD

Nellja

Thank you! And everything's fine :)

Yep... and the coffee addiction led to her being extremely hyper... which led to her being annoying... which led to her getting much more sensitive than what she already is over her phobia ... which led to lectures... which led to feeling not good enough... which led to her working even harder...

xD

[member="Kumai"]

Nellja

I just rediscovered my love for this character. I'm starting her over again, whipped out history and back to a basic backstory from before I started her life rped. Since I have enough Jedi flying around, she'll be a Silver Jedi. Why not?

Nellja

[member="Syss Rembala"]

Lol! Nellja was always meant to be a "good guy" despite her darker past. It's actually her past that drives her. Besides, those dark and brooding Sith wouldn't be able to handle her craziness a bit! xD

Thanks for the positive feedback! :) I'm still patching this profile up again, but I'm getting there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom