Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nefertari's pendant

So, I've brought this item up in a few threads. I figured it was time to submit it to clear up any confusion.

x354.jpg

Image Source: http://cdn-s3-1.wanelo.com/product/image/7813101/x354.jpg
Intent: A force sensitive piece of Jewelry for Nefertari
Development Thread: None really
Manufacturer: Nefertari Sovint
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Nefertari Sovint
Modularity: I guess the crystal could be put on a different chain. If re-imbued with the force, the crystal could be used in a lightsaber.
Production: Unique
Material: Synthetic lightsaber crystal, silver
Description: The main part of this pendant, the crystal, was obtained by Nefertari from her sister's sith lightsaber. The crystal itself was created by Nef's sister Miyuki, just before the latter became known as Darth Senet taking on a candy red hue upon completion. When worn by Nef, it serves as an indicator for how close she is to lapsing to the dark side through the intensity of its glow. It does nothing for her connection to or ability to use the force. If the crystal touched by someone who wishes Nefertari harm, it burns them at 350 Fahrenheit (About 177 Celsius or about 450 Kelvin). One weakness I can think of is it could give her position away. Another would be it could scare off some people in the jedi order since red crystals are often associated with Sith and the dark side.

If used in a lightsaber, the cutting power would be equivalent to a pontite crystal.

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]
I'd like to see a short 10 post development thread involving the use of Sith alchemy by this relative to create the burning effect of the crystal.

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]
This will be archived until the thread has been completed and you are prepared for this to be reviewed. Once ready simply PM an RPJ or Admin to remove it from the archives to be reviewed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom