Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Neetii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrinov

][ A B S O L U T I O N ][
N E E T I I

37SNse.jpg

rffkXf.gif

Intent Create a cool, fun battle mount for AoC and a new species to live in Eve
Image Credit [ X ]
Canon N/A
Permissions N/A
Links Sith Spawn | Cat | Cythrax Cat | Dryptodosaur | AoC

rffw38.gif

Name Neetii [NI-057]
Designation Semi-sentient
Origins Garden of Death, Eve - Scintilla
Average Lifespan 40 Galactic Standard Years
Estimated Population Planetary (Scintilla)
Description

At first glance, the Neetii are adorable. Big doe eyes, comical features, and cute coat patterns attribute to this reputation. However, don’t let these features fool you. These dinosaur cats are just as quirky and deadly as those they were created for.

rffJ06.gif

Breathes Type I & Water
Average Height of Adults

• On All Fours | At least 2 meters
  • On Hind Legs | Up to 4 meters
Average Length of Adults
  • From Head To Tail | Up to 6 meters
Skin Color Black
Fur Color Grey, white, and pink pattern is the most common of the combinations, but they may also come in different colors of the rainbow
Distinctions

• Spits Venom
  • Spikey
  • Sharp Claws
  • Large Saber Teeth
  • Speedy Boi
  • Night Vision
Races None
Force Sensitivity Standard [ FF6347 color code]

rL0afF.gif

Venomous Spikes | Their spikes are coated with venom and are extremely sharp. If they cut through blood, your chances are slim
Llama Spit | They can spit venom up to 7 meters, watch out
Eye of the Tiger | You can’t look at those big eyes and say no to giving the good boy/girl a treat
Sum of Products | Because of the fusion between the Cythrax Cat and the Dryptodosaur, Neetii are extremely fast and agile for their size and they can see very well in dark/dim settings. They also loooove water, unlike most cats
Superior Senses | They have a heightened sense of sight, hearing, and smell, making them excellent trackers
Warm Kitty, Soft Kitty | Their fur is very soft and fluffy if they are well cared for
Active Sports | They are large and highly energetic thus they require a large area to reside, play, and train in

rf03GQ.gif

Ouch! | The spikes are covered in venom, be careful when mounting or riding
I’m Melting | These felines need a cool, moist, damp environment to stay healthy and to be effective on the battlefield. Arid, hot locations will leave these adorable felines dazed and confused if used in battle, putting their rider at a great disadvantage
Big Head, Little Arms | “I’ve got a big head and little arms. I’m just not sure how well thought out this plan was” - Meet The Robinsons, 2007
The Light, It Burns
| They are sensitive to bright lighting
Touch of the Light | Force Light will harm these creatures
Repress the Dark | Creatures/techniques such as Ysalamiri and Void Stones will render any telepathic ability in Force Sensitive Neetii useless and they may only use conventional feline noises and body language to communicate until out of range of these effects
Large | They make for good target practice
No Armor | In places where spikes are not present, such as the chest, underbelly, and neck areas, Neetii are exposed to attacks and fatal injury

rffn8Q.gif

Diet Carnivore (Raw meat preferred)
Communication

Adults - Force Sensitive Neetii may communicate via telepathy with each other and their riders. Adults may also meow, roar, hiss, and purr
Young - Cute little yips, Force Sensitive young can be trained to communicate telepathically by trained Force Users
Technology Level N/A - Will lick you and your datapad for attention, may short out circuits
Religion/Beliefs If it is smaller than me, I will catch it and nom it...unless I like you
General Behavior

Babies | They can have a litter of 4 cubs and generally mate every 2 years if conditions are correct. They are also very curious little things. Do NOT look like you’re going to hurt their cubs, you may lose an arm.
Hunters | They are predatory animals on Eve, often seen in the forests, caverns, or even near the lakes. They often hunt in groups of 3-5 and are, currently, at the top of Eve’s food chain (aside from the sentient beings that inhabit Eve)
Herd Mentality | They travel in packs of 13 and often have a matriarch at the head of each pack. They are hardly ever spotted alone. Approach with caution in the wild.
Social Butterflies | They love playing and are known to often capsize boats on the lakes of Eve for fun, lovers beware.

rffKvD.gif

Excerpts from Experiment NI-057 Report

/ / ACCESSING FILE

/ / AUTHORIZATION ACCEPTED

/ / CLEARANCE LEVEL

. . . PROCESSING

/ / CLEARANCE LEVEL : SATISFACTORY

/ / OPENING FILE

“Neti, also known as NI-057, is one of the first specimens ever commissioned for creation by Discordia. Various lifeforms were created to give Eve, and subsequently, the Scintilla itself a more planetary feel and ambience, rather than that of a floating space station. Smaller creatures and flora were created and tested for compatibility for the environment and those that passed this test and appeared to adjust well were sent into the wild. Once the ecosystem and food chain stabilized, Discordia wrote a commission for a species that could very well be classified as an apex predator. NI-057 is a large feline-dinosaur hybrid. It is often perceived as cute but it is the deadliest creature to date on the Scintilla. Venomous spikes along its body and face and hunting in packs makes these creatures incredibly dangerous. With successful generations that were engineered and reproduced, Neetii were sent out into the forests and caverns of Eve.

However, domestication of NI-057 is not unheard of. In recent days and months, members of the Agents of Chaos have attempted and successfully lured, motivated, and trained chosen specimens of NI-057 as mounts and companions. I do not know much more, however, the Files will be updated as we know more information about this bond between rider and a very dangerous mount."

~ Scientist Myn Arkmer

/ / FILE END

/ / CLOSING DATABASE

Co-written by Annasari Annasari

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom