Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Mettallum

A really buffed Metal Lord
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: converting Loronar corporation canon ships into factory submissions for easier use
Image Source: N/A
Canon Link: Needle fighter
Restricted Missions: N/A
Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Loronar corporation
Model: Needle Fighter
Affiliation: Lord Mettallum, Metal Lords, Closed Market
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Durasteel hull

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Fighter
Length: 2.5m
Width: 1m
Height: 1m
Armament: Very Low
1 Laser Cannon
Defenses: Very Low
Squadron Count: 24
Maneuverability Rating: Moderate
Speed Rating: Moderate
Hyperdrive Class: 10

SPECIAL FEATURES
Powered and piloted by Tsils

Strengths:
-Small size and fast movement speed plus maneuerability makes it very hard to hit with the average star destoryer batteries nearly never hitting the ship while also being a bit harder to detect with scanners due to its small size.
-Painted black making it harder to see in space
-One may be weak by itself but they don't work by themselves and swarm their enemies
Weaknesses:
-If it fails to dodge a shot its probably going to be destoryed in one hit
-Weak by itself with only one laser cannon
-Miniature hyperdrives are not as fast or good as your average hyperdrive
-While an individual Needle would probably be able to sneak past a scanner due to its small size there should be no way you could miss a swarm on the scanners
-Due to the stopping of having Needles being powered and piloted by enslaved Tsils controlled by a command ship this has caused the Needle swarms to be more chaotic with less coordination with Needle squadrons especially since they have huge numbers in their squadrons causing a much higher chance of crashing into each other than other fighters and this gets worse the more squadrons are used in battle.

Description:
The Needle fighters were a one of a kind fighter being incredibly small for a starfighter while still having a hyperdrive. While back in the day the Needle fighter was powered by enslaved Tsils and remotely controlled Lord Mettallum decided to go against reenslaving the Tsils and instead peacefully recruit them to be the ships droid brain. This allowed the needle to work without a command ship. Should any hostile ship dare challenge a swarm of Needles it better have good anti fighter weaponry as it is believed that a Needle swarm can slowly demolish even a star destoryer as their batteries could rarely target and hit a Needle.

Travis Caalgen

T
[member="Lord Mettallum"]

I will be honest with you here: With the ratings that you have right now, this starfighter is immensely overpowered. On top of this, you doubled the normal squadron count.

I suggest that for balance, you lower speed to 'High' and manoeuvrability to 'Moderate'. Afterward, we'll see from there if I can approve it.

Lord Mettallum

A really buffed Metal Lord
[member="Travis Caalgen"]

I have set both ratings to high as I don't believe the ships manoeuvrability should be moderate however I have added an extra weakness that uses its squadron size against it which I believe should be a reasonable compromise

Lord Mettallum said:
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: converting Loronar corporation canon ships into factory submissions for easier use
Image Source: N/A
Canon Link: Needle fighter
Restricted Missions: N/A
Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Loronar corporation
Model: Needle Fighter
Affiliation: Lord Mettallum, Metal Lords, Closed Market
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Durasteel hull

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Fighter
Length: 2.5m
Width: 1m
Height: 1m
Armament: Very Low
1 Laser Cannon
Defenses: Very Low
Squadron Count: 24
Maneuverability Rating: high
Speed Rating: high
Hyperdrive Class: 3
4dca5e173fe901a06b825bccdccf96e1.png

Your ratings are way too high. The above is our example of a mass produced droid starfighter with a 24 squadron count. You're 3 ratings over this. You can lower production to semi-unique and keep the ratings as-is, or you can reduce your ratings by that amount, or lower ratings by 2 and add a significant weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom