Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Needing A Path Forward

Man you ever wanna write but the muse hasn't really given you an idea forward? That's where I'm at. I've got characters, some I enjoy writing more than others, but the threads I'm writing don't really give them a direction. Or they do, but I'm not feeling inspired for it I guess? Hence this thread. I want to get a story going, a long term one, to throw a character into and enjoy the ride along the way. So here I am again with a list o' characters hoping I might get something that the fickle muse really likes.

Who we got:

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru - Vampire Ex Sith trying to be a good person. Not a Jedi, though. Just in general trying to be better.

Kahlil - Son of Carnifex, trying to stop Carnifex. Pretty bad idea, but could make for a fun story.

Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru - Alina's sister. Rage filled and angery with Alina's betrayal and trying to reclaim a lot of stuff that was lost cause of it. Like family pride. And artifacts. Lots of Sith artifacts.

That's all I got for the moment though. If anything hits ya, lemmi know!

Second King of The Elysium Empire
The Elysium Empire has had several long term stories, and we always stick with them. I'm open to anything, but here are some ideas.

Current Plots:
The Dobsons:

Basically a crime family that has immense influence in The Elysium Empire due to The king giving them control over The Kingdom's finances. They have senate and council seats, and a hand in every corner of The Government. The King just arrested Arken, the father of the family, after a fight broke out between some of the most important people in The Empire, right before negotiations with The owners of The Sluis-Van shipyards. The King didn't arrest Loreena Arenais, however, yet it was her that started the brawl. This has caused some distrust among the corporation owners regarding The King. Not sure where your chars would come into play here, but if you have ideas, I'm open to them.​

The Chiss Brothers: This is one of the longer plots we have.

So, there were two Chiss Brothers, Burtch and Keatoch. They were born into a rich and growing family, but their father was arrested by The Chiss Ascendency and the family was flipped upside down. The brothers decided to enlist in The First Order navy, but they were ambushed on their way to the academy. Burtch was left, seemingly dead, while Keatoch was taken. The raid was by The Elysium Empire. Keatoch became a successful admiral in The Empire, acquiring some wealth and climbing the ranks quickly. Meanwhile Burtch struggled in The First Order, held back by The government and his peers.​
When Burtch engaged Admiral Cousins, his ship was sabotaged from inside. He was captured and taken back to The main Elysium Fleet. Keatoch took over for The Exhausted Admiral Cousins, and did a quick interrogation of the prisoners. The man that sabotaged The First Order ship revealed secrets of each crew member. It turned out that the ship was manned by a unique crew, assigned by The First Order. Each one had a story, and secrets. The man told Keatoch how to recruit each crew member. The final member to be recruited, was Burtch.​
Reunited, The two Chiss brothers are among the best in The Elysium Empire.​
Sadly, Burtch OOCly has had a situation arise and it's forcing him to take an extended LOA from writing. He's still in our Discord though.​
The Heirs:
So, The King adopted a young man from The Unknown Regions and named him Rex. Rex was groomed to become the heir to The Empire.​
When Heath, The King, went to meet Rowena Arenais, Rowena proposed that Rex should marry Loreena Arenais, the owner of MandalArms and the previous face of The Rebellion against The Eternal Empire. Heath accepted the offer, but when Rex arrived, he chose to give Loreena time to decide. The two went on a camping trip where they got to know eachother, away from the eyes and ears of Heath and Rowena.​
Finally, Loreena accepted the marriage.​
This marriage meant The Future of The Empire is much more secure. It also meant The Empire essentially has MandalArms for themselves. The Empire has used MandalArms to make many ships. Loreena also obviously had connections with The Mandalorians, so Heath sent Keatoch (one of those Chiss brothers) to help The Children of The Protectors. That is another plot, I'll explain in a bit.​
Anyways, so Loreena brought a lot to the table for The Elysium Empire. She is also the main rival of Arken Dobson. MandalArms competes with Dobson Logistical Consulting Firm, and Loreena advises the King against Arken. Lori started the fight that got Arken arrested.​
If you think your chars could join that, feel free.​
Mandalore:
Loreena helped gain hearts and minds points with The Mandalorians. The Empire is at war with The NIO and TSE, so Heath chose to try and ally with The Mandalorians. He chose The Children of The Protectors. He sent Keatoch with a small fleet to help rebuild Mandalore, and currently The Empire and The Children of The Protectors are unofficially allied.​

Upcoming and Potential Plots​

The New Jedi Order:
In a few months (when we go major and our main Jedi gets back from college) we are going to start a New Jedi Order to combat The Silver Jedi Order. The story idea is, the Jedi who starts the new order doesn't know The Silver Jedi Concord exists. We are going to give him a base to start his order, ICly, but we're also gonna feed him lies and propaganda about The SJC, so he thinks they are weak and corrupt. Sounds like any of those chars could play a part in this story.​

Carnifex:
So I saw you have a daughter of Carnifex, who wants to stop him. I was just thinking about picking a fight with him yesterday. I haven't really developed a plan or anything for it, but I'm happy to give you a base of operations so to speak for that whole plot. ICly we're far from friends with Carnifex, and we have some great fighters that could help you take him on, as well as the ships and weapons to do it...from Bryn-Killer droids, to our unique Makashi Cruisers, I'd love to put our stuff to the test.​
Anyways, that's about it. If you have ideas, we're open to them. Like I said, we have great writers such as Kay-Larr Kay-Larr who are very consistent-they don't abandon threads/plots.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom