Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need someone/group for introduction RP

Hi everyone! I am going to be creating an introduction thread soon and I need help to create my character. A link to my character thread is here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/72492-aedan-kallos-the-lost-jedi/

The TL;DR of my characters backstory is thus: A brilliant but overly driven doctor during the Gulag Plague persuaded a large group of people that going into cryo-sleep and simply waiting out the plague was the way to go. My character, a family driven man that fled the Jedi Order when the plague hit, believes this to be a good idea and is put into sleep. However, a simple malfunction causes the ship to drift for 400 years, where someone/a group finally stumbles upon the ship.

I am still in cryo-sleep however, so the group would need to find me in the essential crew chambers and wake me up. This will start my character fully. I do not care if the group is Jedi, Sith or Fringe even. I would like to start this thread soon, and can even roleplay some enemies for the group to fight (Trandoshan Slavers perhaps?).

Is anyone up for this? If not, I can always retcon that slavers woke me up or something. I just think this would be much more fun if someone on the site were to find my character sleeping.

Krenis Skirata

K
[member="Aedan Kallos"]

Hey! Another person just out of stasis sleep! Lots of fun times! Should be able to work with something for you, if you want.

Krenis Skirata

K
[member="Aedan Kallos"]

I'm very sporadic when it comes to specific times, but usually a couple times per day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom