Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some more Jedi RP friends

Like the topic says I'm needing some new Jedi RP friends. Possibly make a rival or two and find some peeps to go on missions/adventures with. I'm a bit limited in terms of peeps to RP with at the moment and gear wise there's not really much to speak of. But if you fine Chaos peeps don't mind a Jedi Padawan with a ship, force-imbued blade, bow, and bike to go on adventures of epicness with then go ahead and either post or PM me.

Cheers y'all! ^_^

Alkin Stunmurk

A
Although far from a jedi this character is nice guy "merc with a heart of gold" who is beginning to learn the ways of the force, I would be down for some threading. It's a bit late for me today, being 6am and all, but i'll be good to go in about 12 hours.

[member="Selena Drayven"]

Ok Cool! Brainstorm session then...what would you all like to do for a thread/mission/adventure? Also I'm looking to mentally shake my character so if some dark sidey peeps showed up and handily beat me down without lopping things off that'd be good too. I was thinking maybe investigating some ancient ruins/ libraries on a planet long forgotten....Wooooo spooky. Ideas?

Selena Drayven said:
I was thinking maybe investigating some ancient ruins/ libraries on a planet long forgotten....Wooooo spooky. Ideas?
That sounds great! As for ideas; In Nef's day, the Jedi were headquartered on Taris, but that doesn't seem too long forgotten. There's the Dawn temple on Spintir as well, that could be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom