Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need more cowbell! Er...I mean RP

Asariy Vaé

A
So, I have a day of nothing to do. Nothing. At all. So I call upon you! Citizens of SWRP! Aid me in my time of need! I'm looking to role play with someone who is preferably experienced with the site. We can RP on this character. OR...here is a proposition. I would also enjoy making two NEW characters with someone that tie into each others backgrounds and it could be like siblings or whatever. EITHER WAY! It would be fun to have a pair of characters that do almost everything together. So. Kaboom. Talk to me. Give me your ideas.

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Well in terms of characters, Lyzia has two younger sisters. Don't know if you want to make one of them. You can do what you want with them in terms of character and all that. Just be sure to read up on the Soltarans before you do.

Asariy Vaé

A
Unfortunately, for some unconscious reason. I do not like RPing anything other than humans :p That, and I want completely fresh, no ties to anything else.

@[member=Lyzia Hudna]

@[member="Asariy Vaé"] Oh that's fine. It's funny because I prefer to rp as stuff OTHER than human lol. Even my humans aren't full humans lol. But no worries.

Asariy Vaé

A
You're the same person :p I see what you're doing. You really like me. That is my conclusion.

@[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
@[member="Asariy Vaé"] Mayyybe lol But in all seriousness I'm like you, just bored and what to get some characters threw their pacing. Espeically Namarii

Asariy Vaé

A
Yeah. But that's another thing with me. I'm looking for a storyline building RP. For that, I need someone who is well implanted into SWRP and is like a knight or master. OR. You reconsider RPing humans.

@[member="Namarii"]

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
@[member="Asariy Vaé"] *gasp* Me as a human? And I mean full human because Namarii's part human. But me be human? The very idea it's...it's......EWWW! lol

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
Well I do have two knights. One's a Sith and the other's Templar. Those sound good? And btw, both aliens lol

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
Oh dear lord. Okay, tell you what. I'll look into RPing another race, but we have to agree on it. PM me. I'm to lazy to PM you.

Asariy Vaé

A
Alexandra. Is she lesbian. Cause I also want to do romance on Asariy.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
jf0YzSb.gif

UMcBk.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom