Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Contractor? Or are you an Outlaw looking for a home?

Soundtrack le Outlaw​
https://youtu.be/af1X6_vrxzc
Hey folks. Got an alt sitting around or a Main with no usage? Need to RP? Are you a Hardcore Criminal or a Small time Smuggler? Are you a person looking for other people to pull of some dirty work?​
If you click the Banner above you can see our faction advert. If you clink my link in the signature below you can go to our page.​
If you answered yes to any of the questions we are looking to RP with you!​
I'm looking for people and Factions that want some interplay. Most of our stuff is in the Underworld Element, Think Firefly meets Dark Matter, meets Han Solo and the Falcon.​
What we offer? Guns and people and some great story with some cool and respectful writers. We got advanced writers and newbie writers and everyhtin' in between. And also a super awesome soundtrack to go with everyhting.​
If you are looking for us, or we are looking for you go ahead and hit us up via PM or our page.​
If you have anything else like questions, Comments etc would love to hear them here.​
Also looking for a few more players to play Gunners, a Quartermaster, and a Sergeant at Arms. Still picking my First and Second Mates too so that's open.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom