Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Necris Nanons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source: N/A
Intent: to add creative Technology restricted to the Necropsi species in order to give them more lore and history. This Technology would be something open to all Necropsi Characters. Kinda Like how Beskar is limited to Mandos
Development Thread: If I must <_<
Manufacturer: Necropsi as a species
Model: Necris Nanons
Affiliation: Necropsi
Modularity: No
Production: Limited to only the Necropsi species.
Material: Liquid nanotechnology.
Classification: Third Degree?
Weight: N/A Nano weight
Height: N/A Nano sized
Movement: N/A Flows through in the form of a liquid.
Armaments: N/A
Misc. Equipment: N/A

Description: Regarded as the unique prize of the Necropsi Species, Necris Nanons are used with everything! A special nanotechnology taking form in a black liquid with the purpose to serve as any droid does. This nanotech is used to basicly fuel their advanced technology in interesting ways. Necris Nanons was before the Elders and is to this day thought to be a gift from the deity Denoch. Held tightly in the Necropsi grip because of one single thing it holds. Immortality.

Yes I said Immortality but dont let images of gods fill your head. The necris nanons when injected into a living host are designed to quickly spread & modify their very DNA. Modifying the cells and rewriting data is a painful process but its well worth the benefits of eliminating the ageing process as a whole. When applied to a recently deceased humanoid the Necris nanons can bring resurrect the recently dead somewhat. The brain is heavily stressed when brought back in this form and whatever memories the host had are erased. Such is the price of Resurrection from death. The targeted host would benefit from the Immortality of not againg but they would be only a shadow of their former self. An empty husk... pair this with cybernetics and things can get scary as the Necropsi often use this to control other species as slaves.

Like all droid technology, the Nanons can be disabled by Ion blasts. This could kill any afflicted with the Necris nanons if they are in a state of undeath. Likewise the Nanons do not work well with the force and if injected into a Force User the nanons could nullify the force connected till the Nanons are disabled or removed through other medical methods.

NOTE: A living host effected by Necris Nanons will be become Immortal and will enter a state of Agelessness. This does not mean they are invincible. If anything it means they are in more danger than before, because if the host were to die they would lose their memories in the process of resurrection. No longer living or dead stuck to wander with mental conditions forever wondering who & what you are is a dreadful fate.

(+) Can power various Technologies
(+) Can alter the living to bring them into a state of being that is Ageless
(+/-) Can resurrect the dead at the cost of their former memories
(+/-) Paired with Cybernetics the applications are endless
(-) Susceptible to Ion based attacks and Can be disabled
(-) Those resurrected are nothing but a shadow of their former self and afflicted with psychosis.

Note to judge: The Very idea of this submission was extremely difficult to explain in words. And so if things dont make sense please point them out and bare with my insanity.

[member="Durza the Zealous"]

I'm very sorry, but we don't allow a great deal of nanotechnology through.

In this case, you're submitting something which can make individuals immortal and raise the dead. I'm going to deny this on concept.

If you wish, you may attempt to second chance this submission.

I would suggest that if you are looking to put in place some kind of nanotechnology, you put significant development into it and keep its effects limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom