Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Naval Ambitions

The Wheel
Het's Nerf House

Sed was nervous, really nervous. He sat at the table in his dress whites, the best and only formal attire he owned. Sed didn't really go out and buy clothes or other recreational items that often. But luckily he had kept it clean enough for his date. Or at least he thought it was some sort of date, in professional or personal way. Nevertheless that was not the problem.

Sed had met this woman on the holonet and had decided to meet her here, and was beginning to wonder if the Wheel was the best location. But it was the furthest from the Order of the Silver Jedi he could get during the reformation of the Explorer Corps. He was needed there, but this matter was jjust as important, and he had to get that thought out of his mind.

And so he waited for her, hoping he would not be stood up.

[member="Sala'dine"]

Sala'dine

Admiral of the Ghost Fleet
[member="Sed Frieder"]

Time... time was what she needed more of and had managed to get... In spades as she stood in the new body. It ws an amazing likeness to when she was younger while her hands went over the uniform she was wearing. The more Imperial standard with rigid form and as she looked down straightening the breastplate of it for her shoulders. She wasn't totally sure about this but the wheel was as good a place as any to find soemthign to do and she finished straightening the long and unruly hair before entering the bar to meet this man.

Sed was delighted to see Sala'dine had arrived. And it hadn't been too long a wait, he had only arrived ten minutes earlier. As she entered the bar Sed stood up and greeted her, "It is wonderful to finally meet you Admiral Sala'dine, My name is Captain Sed Frieder of the Jedi Expeditionary Force. Would you care to join me?"

[member="Sala'dine"]

Ross sat at a table alone, enjoying the house special and working on his fifth Corellian Ale. His two piece checkered suit open and the small screen in the middle of the table afforded him a bit of entertainment as he ate. After that business on Void Station the Company had given him a small vacation.

Something stirred in him while he sat eating his expensive food is his expensive suit. Something he hadn't felt in ages. Boredom. A lack of engagement with the world around him.

The former PI looked around, eyeing the customers with a practiced gaze.

Ah?

That was interesting. A pair of Naval Officers from two separate governments sitting together. Old friends? Defectors? Intrigue?

Ross didn't know, but the pod race wasn't as interesting as whatever that pair could be talking about. So he calmly pulled a small listening device that looked similar to a holophone on his table and aimed it in their direction. After placing a small receiver in his ear he was in business. He continued eating.

Eavesdropping was such an enjoyable vice of his.

[member="Sed Frieder"][member="Sala'dine"]

Sala'dine

[member="Ross Jusik"] [member="Sed Frieder"]

She looked at him as he stood and raised an eyebrow at what he said having to admit there were at least more questions now as she spoke. "A jedi? Interesting, I am formerly Sala'dine of the Fringe Navy and now.... well I guess I am free lance." She sat down and motioned with her hands for him to sit. "I haven't met jedi navy men."

Sed laughed when she called him a Jedi, "Oh no, I am sorry I must have confused you, I work for the Silver Jedi, but I am no Jedi."
Sed looked around the bar, particularly the man in the suit. But he let the thought waver off. Sed returned his gaze to Sala'dine, "So Sala'Dine, where are you from?"

[member="Sala'dine"] @Ross Jusik

Sala'dine

[member="Sed Frieder"]

AH so he wasn't a jedi... that made it less awkward as she was sitting there and kept her eyes trained on him. The idea of jedi having a fleet and needing one like him though was more interesting cause it was worth it and showed good judgement. " I am from Bastion though the past decade has seen me out on the galactic edge. The world of Lwhekk usually."

"Bastion? Isn't that the home of what used to be the Imperial Remnant?" After a thought and a half he decided to add to his previous sentence, "Well, I'm from Onderon, and since graduating the Naval Academy on Terminus, I have been stationed on Voss."
Sed tapped his fingers on the table trying to form an idea of what to say next, "So, how is the free lance business? Are you just an Admiral factions hire, or do you have a ship that you command?"

[member="Sala'dine"]

Sala'dine

[member="Sed Frieder"]

She looked at him and raised an eyebrow as he was open an honest though... "Bastion has had several remnants and empires on it, you'd need to be a bit more specific." Her thoughts about a ship brought her around and she had a ship she could command with her soldiers in the unknown regions. She just preferred being ut here on this side of the galaxy while she spoke. "As for my ship I have one with my men, the last remnants of a different group but never the less they are effective."

"Really? That must be interesting, being a freelance ship for hire." Sed began to tap the table, wondering what to ask next. So far this 'date' some could call it, had gone well-ish. Sed wasn't all to sure, but began to lose an idea of a topic to talk about. When the right one came to mind, "So, uh, tell me about yourself?"

[member="Sala'dine"]

Sala'dine

[member="Sed Frieder"]

There was a look at him more and she was more thinking and judging how much to say. Honestly it was hard to explain that when her old body got old they had gotten her a fresh clone body of her younger self. "Well after my initial work and now as you said being a hired ship. There is not a lot to say I am usually on the move and working for the most credits to keep the ship flying and men fed."

Obviously tipped off by the lack of information she provided for him, Sed knew that the topic was to be steered cleared of. Finally the waiter came and asked, "What drinks would you two like?" Sed looked at the man and smiled, "I'll have a glass of Onderonian Jogan Juice, and you miss Sala'dine?"

[member="Sala'dine"]

Sala'dine

[member="Sed Frieder"]

She looked at him and there was some pointed scored for that, he didn't assume what drink she would want while looking at the waiter with a smile on her face. "A sonic screwdriver please and glass of corellian brandy. That shoudl eb a good way to start off before the meal." She had a grin on her face now though watching to see what the reaction would be glad to have eyesight back after so long without corrective lenses required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom