Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Nautilus Class Assault Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
6yQYYqU.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create a war machine to be used at the beginning of planetary invasions.
  • Image Source: Source
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Sith Imperial Foundry
  • Affiliation: The Jen'ari Empire
  • Model: Nautilus Class Assault Vehicle
  • Modularity: No

• Production: Semi-Unique
  • Material: Quadranium primary hull with durasteel supports.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification:: Assault Vehicle
  • Role: Beachhead Maker
  • Size: Very Large
  • Weight: Very Large
  • Minimum Crew: Fifty crewman and ten officers.
  • Optimal Crew: Two hundred crewman and thirty officers.
  • Propulsion: Tracks
  • Speed: Very Slow
  • Maneuverability: Very Low
  • Armaments: Very High
  • Defenses: High
  • Passenger Capacity: Can carry a maximum of five hundred infantry soldiers.
  • Cargo Capacity: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Molecular Shielding
  • Ray Shielding
  • Concussion Shielding
  • Command and Control Center
  • Long Range Transmitter
  • Nuclear Missiles
  • Missile Defense
  • Crew Quarters
  • Landing Platforms
Strengths:
  • Overwhelming: The Nautilus Class Assault Vehicle is an immensely powerful vehicle deployed at the beginning of a Jen'ari Empire planetary invasion. Massive amounts of firepower and protection to establish a secure foothold for Imperial forces.
Weaknesses:
  • Exposed: While it is heavily armored and shielded, the Nautilus has minimal if any maneuverability when it comes to combat. Should its shielding and armor fail, it is an easy target.
  • Power Hungry: The Nautilus is extremely reliant on its own power generators, which are overextended even at minimal use. The Nautilus can only be used in short bursts before it must be taken offline to recharge and refuel, leaving it exposed.
DESCRIPTION
With advanced shielding, heavy armor, command and control centers and long range missile technology, the Nautilus Class Assault Vehicle is the epitome of overwhelming warfare that the Jen'ari Empire is making a name for. Designed to be deployed alone on a planets surface, the Nautilus will destroy everything in its path, before taking itself offline and turning over combat operations to more conventional forces. The sheer amount of resources required to produce and maintain the Nautilus units means that the Jen'ari Empire can only maintain a few of the war machines at any given time.

[member="Darth Animus"]

This is a really nice sub, I do love it overall and I have only 1 thought to raise with you.

1) The balance is actually one rating off if you want I'll approve it as it is, but if you want to reduce one rating then please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom