Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Natromo faan tornek wot ur

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
It wasn't often Matsu came to Voss, while she normally preferred the Silver jedi she had found solace in exploring the mysteries of the Asobi system and there were many more things she was looking to discover. They had some mysteries to solve, some works to understand and as she sat there with a glass of blue milk looking at her crew a smirk played across her face. She wasn't above having some fun and offering padawans a chance to help explore or learn about different things within the galaxy. Was something not many passed up.

Medical braces still hindering movement, his walk was more restricted than normal, full white attire, save the silver lines of those braces around key joints, that his ancestor [member="Raien Keth"] had snapped clean in two. Polished white leather boots pressed against the floor, and gleaming silver sword lay across his back. He had heard whispers in the halls about a certain scholar of sorts, sharing much of the same traits as his other ancestor Aiden Keth on the subject of research and study, he was naturally drawn to these pursuits.

Walking in slowly, but in careful time and unbroken rhythm. Taiden didn’t move with his usual grace, but each step was carefully presented, a language of motion spoken in how he moved, and how Echani communicated with one another, much beyond what words ever could. Today it showed he was keen to meet the Jedi ahead, it showed pain, and also how carefully he was observing his new surroundings to learn the temple's language through motion.

“Master Jedi.” Taiden bowed, eyes at a level, slowly and painfully, not that he’d give an inch of that away in expression, in the way he moved it showed it all to anyone looking hard enough. “Do you have time for company?” The fact Matsu was not a Master didn't even enter his mind, because for his people title was earned, and from the way people spoke her name she had earned hers.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Taiden Keth"]

Matsu turned her head when she heard a voice and looked at the man for a moment. He seemed new or maybe old and she had just never noticed him, it was hard to tell when some trickled in looking for something else then just the jedi. They provided much in the way of knowledge about parts of the galaxy she didn't get to go to often while she spoke. "I always have time for a fellow jedi, I have just returned from the White tower with news about something we need to investigate." She had thought to bring it to [member="Coci Heavenshield"] and see about a team of shadows but she wasn't sure what she was doing after the wedding. There was [member="Connor Harrison"] but he was always with [member="Nima Tann"] doing something and she didn't know if he had any ideas either.

Sitting slowly, aware of his injuries. Taiden was still in his late teens, full of youth in how he looked at the world, there was tempered excitement, curiosity but all held behind that calm reserve, only coming out in subtle clues or signs as he adjusted his posture, leaning in.

“The White tower Master Jedi? Is that some sort of temple?” Taiden was fairly new, and keen to know the details, so he could spend time in their archives or library to pour over his books and files. Any small new fact to enhance his understanding of the order and the galaxy at large was keenly appreciated. "What news do you bring?"

Brushing his tunic straight, to remove even the smallest of spots of dust. A waiter came over, and he ordered pure water, triple distilled for the full crystal clear qualities and sense of purity in the liquid . “Do you wish anything for sustenance?” He asked his [member="Matsu Ike"]. Sustenance, maintain the body at a peak, a peak with his injuries which he was certainly lacking but always aspiring to in rigid training.

[member="Taiden Keth"]

She looked at him with the question more trying to think of a way to explain it then as if he should just know. Something she had often seen others do with her. "It is partially a temple, controlled by an ancient order on Shri-Tal and made to protect the emperor and empress.... but there is more there. It is the center of their capital. The ones who are there generally keeping to themselves and operating as information seekers to the leaders. They shared some news about on of their teams going missing and have asked for assistance in locating them. Given our familiarity and proximity at the lake temple."

Silver eyes matched her look equally, just a youth but equality meant everything to an Echani in how you reacted, respect and calm demeanour paramount. Taiden ordered and received his water taking a good long period to think over her words, his body showing very little signs of motion, save the smallest touching of his hair.

“Do we know any details about who would want to harm them?” Taiden was very much someone who thought things through carefully, and considered the options before acting, some might say he lived too much in his head, and they might be right.

Sipping his water in measured amounts, careful to take exacting drinks, almost mechanical if not for the fact he was human, he was always carefully deliberate in his actions and questioning, regarding her full form for how she expressed herself, the words less important than her body language.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Taiden Keth"]

"No, that area of the planet is home to many caves and tunnels. They honeycomb the area and there are creatures both good and dangerous. They might have wandered into the territory of one of the more dangerous creatures or they could have come across a team of smugglers who use the system. I was coming here to get some people to go and help investigate."

“Then you have my eyes, ears, mind and sword arm Elder Jedi.” Elder Jedi, term of deepest respect. [member="Matsu Ike"]

Taiden bowed his head slowly and deliberately, committing, eyes raised to keep watch in equality. His eyes were only lowered when the deepest trust was reached, and although respect was there. His desire was to match her with equality, everything he had to give for a cause. Much like [member="Raien Keth"] had once done, something Taiden could get behind for a greater good, youthful and idealistic yes, but that was Taiden.

His sipped his water to about half full, and placed it in front of him, posture changing to one of readiness to move when she wished, but relaxed enough to wait for others should they need them.

[member="Taiden Keth"]

Matsu looked at him her eyes starring for a moment as she delicately raised an eyebrow and they didn't blink. "I am not that old, not yet at least and I think that will work out good. You aren't as well known as some and that can give us an advantage when dealing with some of the miner's guild members. Their people can be difficult wen directly confronted by the jedi. I'll be here for some time still in case others wish to come but there are dossiers and information from my notes on my ship the Harlequin."

A sudden blink of realization hit him, "I mean no disrespect, elder is a term among my people for the opposite, it is a title we only give to those we believe worthy of teaching us."

Taiden added, though his expression didn't change, he visibly tensed hoping he had not upset the women. Finishing his drink and bowing his head.

"I will prepare my equipment." Standing from the table gently, bowing to leave, and moving gracefully over the floor, careful steps taking him toward his quarters to get ready.

The Echani didn't look exactly like a Jedi, with no saber or robe, perhaps her plan would work!

Fin for Taiden
Continued here

[member="Matsu Ike"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom