Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Nar Shaddese shenanigans

Jho'Henig

Paaerduag with a drinking problem
Nar Shaddaa, also known as "The Smuggler's Moon". The planet was a base of operations for many criminals, the Paaerduag smuggler Jho'Henig was not an exception. Jho'Henig walked from the cantina that is located in the spaceport. Both heads, Jho and Henig, were laughing and talking with each other. Jho, the first head, said: "Haha, another conned "sith"! What are we going to do now, sell his lightsaber to Ergo the Hutt?"

Viz Harridan Viz Harridan

Nar Shaddaa
Tag: Jho'Henig Jho'Henig
Kd9zvDh.gif
CHARACTER REFERENCE
Personality Reference

Stilza
XqIEwaq.gif
  • Angry
  • Temperamental
  • Brash
  • Prone to fits of rage
Naobi
W5ICLoJ.gif
  • Infantile
  • Loving
  • Sweet
  • Not very smart
Moragan
47DTti8.gif
  • The Conscience
  • Poised
  • Calm and Collected
Companions

CAB-48 (Cab) - BB Series Astromech, Heavily Modded
AKPX4QQ.png
Snitch - Kowakian Monkey Lizard
L2F2MSX.png
Inventory

ITEMTools-
  1. WeldersTools
  2. Hydrospanner
  3. Scrapper's Goggles
Weapons-
  1. HF-94 Blaster Pistol
  2. Scrapped Lightsaber
Weapons-
  1. HF-94 Blaster Pistol
  2. Scrapped Lightsaber
Miscellany-

Casual Confrontations
]
eFMaP3j.gif

Too often, Viz found herself in this area wondering why she was this far out. Fortunately for her, this wasn't one of those evenings. In fact, this was so far away from one of those evenings, she was pretty sure she was seeing things.

A Paaerduag was lumbering away from the cantina, and by the look of her HUD readout, he'd acquired an artifact. The stat on the display told her it's makeup, and the most important part, at least to her, was the Kyber Crystal inside.

It wasnt even that the thing would sell for half a fortune, which it most definitely would, it's that she needed it for her own hunk of scrap lightsaber, which currently hung from her belt.

Her's wasn't a useless tool, but she'd had to circumnavigate the ancient tech, scrapping together pieces of the hilt in order to vent the cracked yellow crystal inside. The result was a short and unreliable saber blade flickered and popped like the tip of a welding torch and came on too hot for an extended period of time. Even with her absolutely minimal force abilities, which was an over exaggeration if she was being honest, she was no Jedi and couldn't handle the blade any better then one might a dagger. The only reason she had the thing was because she'd scavenged it and fixed it up A-La-Viz.

As the Paaerduag moved closer to where she was perched she could make out the conversation he was having to... Himself.
"Haha, another conned "sith"! What are we going to do now, sell his lightsaber to Ergo the Hutt?"

She felt a pang of sympathy. If anyone knew how it was to talk to themselves she did. Having your space occupied by another you, or a symbiote in his case, was complicated. She decided not to rob him covertly, opting to be more direct.

She dropped down in front of him, drawing her HF-94 and pointing it at him levelly. The stun was on, he didn't need to know that. "Whatever Ergo the Hutt would pay, I think I might have an edge on him." She said coily. "I'll take that lightsaber, if you don't mind."

Jho'Henig

Both heads' laughter stopped as they saw Viz and her gun. Henig drew an A-212 pistol and Jho then responded: "Uh, why I should give you the lightsaber, maybe we can make a deal?" Then Jho proceeded to tell who Ergo the Hutt is: "Do you know who Ergo is? He is a Hutt crime boss, many on Jakku fear him, but he is not a big deal when compared to others. He pays well for my smuggler services."

Last edited:

Nar Shaddaa
Tag: Jho'Henig Jho'Henig
Kd9zvDh.gif
CHARACTER REFERENCE
Personality Reference

The following are the multiple personas living through Viz as part of her dissasociative personality disorder.
Stilza
XqIEwaq.gif
  • Angry
  • Temperamental
  • Brash
  • Prone to fits of rage
Naobi
W5ICLoJ.gif
  • Infantile
  • Loving
  • Sweet
  • Not very smart
Moragan
47DTti8.gif
  • The Conscience
  • Poised
  • Calm and Collected
Companions

CAB-48 (Cab) - BB Series Astromech, Heavily Modded
AKPX4QQ.png
Snitch - Kowakian Monkey Lizard
L2F2MSX.png
Inventory

ITEMTools-
  1. WeldersTools
  2. Hydrospanner
  3. Scrapper's Goggles
Weapons-
  1. HF-94 Blaster Pistol
  2. Scrapped Lightsaber
Weapons-
  1. HF-94 Blaster Pistol
  2. Scrapped Lightsaber
Miscellany-

Casual Confrontations
]
eFMaP3j.gif

Viz didn't lower her blaster. "Buddy, I've known a lot of Hutts in my time, you're describing literally all of them. What kind of deal we talking here?"

Jho'Henig

Jho responded: "Well, I want something in exchange for the lightsaber." Then Jho'Henig Noticed that she also has a lightsaber, but it was broken. He realized that he can pretend that the lightsaber works and sell it to someone. Jho responded: "Hey, you have a lightsaber too. It's broken, but I can make a good use of it."

Viz scoffed. She'd scavenged this lightsaber and repaired it to the best of her ability with scraps. It had taken her almost two years to get it right. The weapon was not viable, and crap, but it was one of the few possessions she had that was meaningful to her.
"Yeah, that won't work for me, friendo. If you have any other suggestions, I have ears, but that negotiation is not really for me."

Jho'Henig

The Paaerduag took a closer look to the lightsaber. The lightsaber was very "scrappy" and Jho'Henig decided that Viz may give some non working gadgets, so Jho'Henig may sell them and pretend they work. Jho then responded: "Listen, your lightsaber is consisted of various scrap, so can you give me a pile of this scrap, I may put a good use to it"

She looked around, then pulled her weapon down in surprise. "Wait... that's it? That's all?"

"Don't look a Gift Orbak in the teeth." Moragan muttered, and Viz nodded. "Um yeah. Okay." Viz said, and holstered her blaster. She turned to the Paaerduag and shrugged. "Mah bunko et u bunko, I suppose..." She scratched her head, partially out of confoundment and partially out of bad habit. "My shop is behind the trash barges... you can have at it."

Viz walked with her new and unexpected client as they descended the levels down. It wasn't a long way, but the silence was awkward as they picked their way through the corridors of Nar Shaddaa, keeping a veritably low profile. "So, um." She decided to try for small talk. "Why do you even have a lightsaber? I mean, no offense but... you don't really look like Jedi Material."

Jho'Henig Jho'Henig

Jho'Henig

Jho'Henig took a look at the scrap and he said: "Oh, yeah, this will do fine."

Then Jho told why he got that lightsaber: "Well, you see, I'm no Jedi nor Sith. If I was force-sensitive, I would become a priest of Virizm. I got this lightsaber, because I want to sell it and get some money from the transaction."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom