Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Nar Shaddaa Nights

Taiia-Test.png

Missing People

Equipment: Lightsaber
Nar Shaddaa while not part of the Confederacy recent events had raised enough concerns to warrant investigation, over the fast few months similar abductions had happened on both Christophsis and Rishi. It could not be ruled out that the abductions here were related, and so the Knights Obisidian sent her to investigate and see what she could discover. Nar Shaddaa or the Smugglers Moon, whichever name an individual favored was no stranger to odd happenings, violence or even kidnapping all who knew of the planet knew its dubious nature, Even as she stepped down the ramp of her ship she knew it to be trouble she felt eyes everywhere and as she stretched out through the force she could feel the dark nature of this place.​
She was dressed in the robes of the Knights Obsidian Acanthus chapter with her lightsaber secured to her hip. As she walked the streets people moved away from her as her emerald eyes scanned the crowds, plenty of malcontents and criminals around but these were not the sort of things she was interested in. The young redhead walked through the crowd with purpose, letting the force be her guide, she could feel danger and pain but it was everywhere on Nar Shadda, stretching out her senses too far could be dangerous here, so she drew them back a bit there was some power at work here but there was far too much darkness to cut through it immediately,​

The Graveyard Shift

Equipment: Medical Tools, Razor Fingernails,

Taiia Locke Taiia Locke

”Now now Mister Redfield I need you awake to remove this from your body. Don’t worry removed your ability to scream… see no mouth… oh don’t worry you won’t survive so you don’t need it to eat. What is that? Why am I leaving you awake, oh well I mean even a professional such as myself has to enjoy his work from time to time… now let’s get… wait… what is that.” Charles had been so distracted on his current prize that he been rather careless. His recent string of kidnappings had gone so well they had made him complacent, and he inwardly cursed him as that moment of reaching out through the Force saw the approaching threat. No damn it… the man slung surgical tools to the floor in frustration, he knew that he needed training… more focus… and a teacher, but he hadn’t found the proper one yet and here it left him caught off guard,

”No matter… this changes nothing… Mister Redfield it seems our time together is over. You however will still die. I am going to make sure of that, but it will be very painfully and exactly 30 minutes after you are flung into the back ally. You will stumble off and bleed to death from a stab wound I give you…” Charles had taken a few deep breaths, composing himself, his voice now ice cold and clinical like a doctor explaining a procedure as he took his time carefully patching up the man. The snitch work was done with professional care as he continued to extend out his feelers in the Force, not caring if they brought the ‘rabbit’ to him. They would come, and he would simply show what he intended… he was a doctor treating the wounded, and nothing more. The medical droid that helped him took the liver, gallbladder, and a few other less important organs that you could live without and placed them over in a cooler before hiding said cooler in a safe… out of site. Charles was slightly annoyed that he didn’t get a chance to get to anything good off this victim,

”Now then… off you go, but first… let me see if I can get something else useful out of you. I can always use some private funds… now let me see…” Pressing his fingers against the man’s temples the Sith began the rather speedy process of obtaining the information he needed from the subject’s mind. Black tendrils of energy forming out into the mans head, as he thrust back in a memory of the subjects time here, one more… standard for a doctor’s visit… there wasn’t anything of value monetary wise, but it covered his tracks as always. Once the deed was done Charles could tell that he probably had little time before his unwanted visitor arrived, and so gently guiding the staggering man out of his seat, the male applied a light stimulate to keep him going so he would die far from the building. Then pushing him out the back door, he did exactly what he promised, reaching out through the Force… he broke a bone inside the man body… in such a way that it would cause internal bleeding and death in about 30 minutes give or take.

”Another customer served…” He would move gracefully into his work area, and began to pick up the strewn instruments that laid on the floor. Charles every move was purposefully timed as he was rather annoyed that he had not been able to change fingernails for this encounter, he still had his favorite scalpel. It was one that could almost be compared to a very small sword, and it seemed to scare the weak minded among his victims. It would be this that he would be holding in one hand, turning around with a flourish, as he spoke to the strange visitor when they walked in. They would find the Sith standing there wearing only his clean white doctor's esque robe. Anything with blood had been disposed in the usual manner.

”Welcome… welcome… to the Cold Storage Clinic… can I help you?” His words like that of a salesmen, were deep and were slightly muffled behind his mask… there was little tone change to his words as without hesitation he simply used the end of his scalpel to pop off an entire fingernail. Letting it drop to the floor with a slight dripping of blood, and then repeating again and again… replacing each one with new ones unless told to stop or he finished his task. The droids that stood on the inside of his office and the outside made no move to attack, though they were obviously some kind of heavily modified battle droid, meant to guard the doctor. However Charles didn’t feel threatened at the moment… well… not yet…

Last edited:
Taiia-Test.png

Missing People

Equipment: Lightsaber
The drawing of the force had been strong, ever since she had landed upon the smuggler's moon. With every step, it was as if the planet itself was tugging her toward the growing darkness in the hidden pathways of Nar Shadda she weaved through streets and alleyways she could feel the darkness growing even stronger before she found herself in front of a small isolated building that would almost seem out of place until one remembered where they were. Something was off but the dark side was strong enough here to cloud her vision though not completely, but enough to where she could not fully rely on her own ability to sense with the force. She would approach with caution, and a slow walk carried her toward the door. If she were on guard when she entered she did not show it. In her mind, there was no intention to draw her lightsaber no defensive posture, or even a thought that she might be in danger. No, she was certain she could defend herself if pressed however the more immediate question before her was, what was happening on Nar Shaddaa and who was behind it? Her mission was simply a fact finding mission, find out what was going on and report back.​
When she had arrived inside the scene she found was not what she was expecting though in truth she was not sure what she was expecting if she was being honest, what she found seemed to be an immaculately clean clinic with a number of medical droids and implements around the room, also what appeared to be some guard droids of an unknown make to her, it made sense this place was not exactly friendly not even to a medical professional. Across the room, however, she saw a man wearing a mask and fidgeting in somewhat that she couldn't quite ascertain but she chose to ignore it for the moment, his initial words were hesitant almost caught off guard. Had she frightened him? Surprised him? She stepped forward cautiously, her shoulder-length red hair framing her face as her emerald green eyes studied him from a shortening distance.​
"Pardon the intrusion, I hope I didn't alarm you. My name is Taiia Mataan, I have been sent here to investigate some disappearances on Nar Shaddaa." she allowed her eyes to leave him alone and scan the room again, before they returned to him something was dulling her senses that much was clear, what it was however she could not say, at least not yet. Could it be him? "Have you heard anything about it? It's apparently becoming quite common" she gave a gentle smile as she stood only a few feet away now, and there she would remain for now.

latest

U N I O N

The Graveyard Shift

Equipment: Medical Tools, Razor Fingernails

Taiia Locke Taiia Locke

She wasn’t exactly what Charles had expected, but her lack of hostility even in the face of him changing his fingernails so openly did set him at ease. It didn’t disarm, but instead put him at ease with the knowledge that he could make an educated guess that the woman’s didn’t know what she was walking into. He had managed to cover his tracks and turn the room into exactly what he wanted it to appear to be, a clinic for those who needed healing on the sick world of Nar Shaddaa. So given that she had not asked him to stop, Charles simply continued to change over his razor-blade fingernails and putting the prosthetic ones into a sterile jar. Once the process was finished he handed the jar over to a medical droid before moving to a device that was meant to press the fingernails in place. Not exactly a painless process, but for the Sith… he had become so numb to such pain that it hardly made him flinch as he just looked back at the woman, not exactly saying a word as he listened to her reason for coming into his clinic,

”A pleasure to make your acquaintance Taiia Mataan, you may call me Charles Castex, or Dr. Castex or even just Charles if that makes you more comfortable. Despite the sad and down trodden nature of this planet I try to make my office feel like a small piece of home to any visitor. Please come over here and sit down… we will see what we can do.” The Sith would calmly walk over to his desk as he indicated to a few chairs and then sat down on his side, pressing a button which closed the door she had just come through with a cold finality before steepling his fingers. To alleviate any alarm the male explained himself, ”Do not worry it is standard procedure for any meeting. I don’t like the idea of someone getting shot in the back while they are under the ‘protection’ of my clinic. As for your investigation Taiia I do fail to see the purpose. People disappear on Nar Shaddaa so much that you are going to have to be more specific as to which ones you are talking about. I have had a few bodies brought here to be examined before they were taken to a proper morgue so I can tell you any wounds that people have received… if that will help.”

Charles remained calm with every single word that he said, but there was also a deep and emotionless coldness to his tone. In fact it wasn’t what you would expect from a doctor with a good bedside manner and didn’t reflect the pleasantness which he welcomed her inside. One hand propped up his chin with a fist, and the other proceeded to type over a screen, pulling up information on various people that had been brought to him dead. It was a fake database, and each person inside was simply another victim, but their information had been changed to make it seemed like they had been dead on arrive… and usually from other symptoms, ”If you would like to be specific on what your look for then I can narrow it down. Is drug related? Organ harvesting? Murder with a certain type of strange weapon? We get them all on Nar Shaddaa…”

Charles chuckled lightly, as he gazed up at Taiia with those two dark eyes… that seemed like were staring deep into her soul… it was almost unnatural the coldness that she would find there, but the warmth in his laugh was a strange paradox as well. The entire time he waited on her answer she would be able to hear a constant clicking sound… a very close examination of the room would locate the source. It was the beat of the man’s fingers on his desk, those sharp bladed fingernails clicking with every tap… tap… tap, ”I do hope your journey has not brought you very far in search of answers Taiia. Would you like something to drink, I know how it can get cold and muggy outside… the city air sticks to the lungs and skin I have noticed.”

BlpVHqS.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom