Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Nanorobotics

[Breezy]

OOC Account/Writer
Hello, everyone. I have a question regarding of the nanorobotics I've envisioned.

So, does nanorobotics fall to consumable & substance category or cybernetics & bionics? Because my idea for nanorobotics is that if the user has it inside his/her body then the user will be an enhanced sentient. The user has enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced peception, etc but not closer to superhuman abilities. The user can copy the physical combat skills/lightsaber combat skills/informations (and no it can’t copy Force abilities) thru scanning with the guidance of the nanorobot AI which is in the user's brain. Self-regeneration exists if you’re sick/wounded (since the nanobots inside the body can clean up the dying cells or whatever) and it can also restructure the user’s body into lean and athletic built.

The weakness would be that the user will vomit everytime the “scanning” or copying almost everything will be full (the effect would be migraine) OR after self-regeneration, the user will vomit since the nanobots would flush out the dead cells and the user needs to rest for like a day.

And the method would be thru injection although the effects would literally be forever so I’m confused whether if it’s cybernetics/bionics or consume. Does this idea belong to basic technology? Cybernetics/bionics or consumable/substance category? What are your thoughts on this?

For the concept you're talking about I would suggest using the basic technology template and fleshing it out with any additional fields which you think necessary.

It's a very ambitious submission you're putting together there and I look forward to reading what you come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom