Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nandiach Ankah

Chiss_by_katakanasta.jpg

Name: Nandiach Ankah
FACTION: Mandalorian
SPECIES: Chiss
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5.9 ft
WEIGHT: 72 kg
EYES: Red
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Blue
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

Strengths:

​Great Aim: Nandiach is usually called upon by people who want there bounty's done clean and carefully. He rarely misses.

Above average night vision: being a Chiss Nandiach gets this nice trait which allows him to spy his bounty's in the dark.

Brilliant negotiator: Not only can Nandiach Shoot well, he can bargain well too, this allows him to get more money then the original bounty promised.

Weaknesses:

Arrogant: Nandiach is to self-confident he lacks the ability to give up. most of the time this leads to him failing the original mission and making him go on a space chase.

Bad tempered: Nandiach gets angry to quickly and this sometimes ends up with the bounty coming back dead.

Dishonest: Nandiach wont think twice about lying to get what he wants.

APPEARANCE:

Nandiach is Usually seen in all black clothes made from dyed bantha hide
His hair is usually slicked back.
He is usually seen as a regular chiss citizen.
Nandiach has a Mechanical leg
mandalorian outfit
AVrmYyI.png

Biography:

Nandiach was born on Ool and immediately placed into a orphanage and taught to speak in Basic. He lived peacefully until the age of 14, he was kidnapped along with four other orphans and taught how to shoot a blaster, he became a slave until the age of 22 at this age he and his four other slaves rebelled against the slave masters and only he came out alive, but he had lost his right leg and needed to get a mechanical one. After salvaging all he could Nandiach sold enough to get some decent clothes and his robot leg implant. After working on a farmland for 2 years he had gathered enough money to go to Tatooine. It was when he managed to get a scrappy house on Tatooine, Nandiach decided to train, to become a bounty hunter, he was trained by a man called Janchi, a year later Nandiach got his first bounty. His mentor, Janchi. After successfully subduing Janchi, Nandiach killed him with one shot.
After 2 years of only hunting bounty's he thinks he can do Nandiach gets ready to rack up his kills......

I'm really sorry if you don't like this :/ it was my first ever attempt of creating a backstory for my RP character and it is definitely not one of my strong points.
Please leave some feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom