Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nagate Hei (WIP)

c75bf78be3bfab60b7b73c2a0eb6bb93.jpg
Image Credit: http://orig09.deviantart.net/7c45/f/2012/201/7/f/_darker_than_black___hei___by_goku_no_baka-d57z6gq.jpg

NAME: Nagate Hei

FACTION: Silver Sanctum Coalition

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6’ / 1.83 meters

WEIGHT: 165lbs / 74.91kg

EYES: Black

HAIR: Jet Black

SKIN: Light

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Martial Arts

+Bladed Combat

+Tracking

+ High Intelligence

-/+ More Agile than Strong

-/+Understands Shriwook

-Weak with large firearms

-Unskilled starship pilot

-Social Anxiety

-Amnesia

GEAR:
Lightsaber
82fb6ad2b50169d5a15ce5d0c833d19c.jpg
Frontier Corps Gear:
Lost Sons Alndys Exploration Craft

APPEARANCE:
Slender build, light skinned and eyes black as night, Nagate sports a long black trench coat, combat pants, and combat boots.

BIOGRAPHY: Nagate woke up one day in the Merchants District of Coruscant after the One Sith Invasion. He had no memory of what had happened and who he was. When he attempted to make contact with anyone about where he was or what he was doing there, locals called the authorities, the One Sith. Each and everytime he was able to elude his pursuers, but he didn't know the terrain, but instinct said he did. With each passing day, the city that had been his shelter began to force memories into his dreams. Flashes of who he was, but they were severely distorted and he hadn't the ability to make any sense of them. It, along with his belongings were a mystery to their origins and meanings. A double edged combat knife and a white mask with a solemn face had been in his jacket when he'd woken up.

With no answers to questions he couldn't remember, Nagate found a way off world and stumbled upon a group of Jedi in the Outer Rim that took him in and gave him training he didn't know he was qualified for. To become a Jedi like them. The answers he needed would have to wait until he attained the ability to find the questions. For now he trains to become a Jedi under the apprenticeship of Master Jedi [member="Matsu Ike"]. For now he is exploring the Galaxy and learning of the universe that is so new to him, he thought it didn't even exist.

Now without a Master, Nagate has joined the Silver Guard as a Warden, the lowest rank, but a place for him to start something special. A chance to become a better Jedi, person, and even, someday, a Knight.

Masters(Former/Current):
[member="Connor Harrison"] (Fromer)
[member="Matsu Ike"] (Former)

Force Abilities:
•Force Push/Pull
•Force Negate/Tutaminis
•Force Speed
•Force Jump
•Electric Judgement
•Telekinesis
•Force Shield
•Fighting Sight

Saber Forms:
•Shii-Cho
•Makashi

SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

[member="Nagate Hei"], Oh yes. I have already had many people mad at me because I took Kirito. But don't worry, I try to bring him justice through my character! :)

if you want to talk more, PM me so we don't flood up your thread. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom