Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mythosaur Customs and Arms.

Corporation Name: Mythosaur Customs and Arms (MCA)
Headquarters: Keldabe, Mandalore
Locations:
Operations: Ranged and melee weapons, variety of armors and custom weapons and armor
Rationale: Kad Kando's father used to own a small smith and shop. When his father retired, he took ownership of the business and expanded it for exportation of their products
Tier: 2

Subsidiary of: MandalMotors

Description: Myhosaur Arms and Customs is a larger business with the feeling of a mom and pop shop. The people behind the desk are happy and and helpful. The smiths and weaponmakers are always there for input. The business is very popular in Keldabe because of this. However, word of the weapons and armor that come from Mythosaur's doors spread from Keldabe to other mercenary groups and sometimes even spec ops groups in the Outer Rim. Kad Kando is technically the CEO of the company but you will see him all over the building helping customers and fixing armor and weapons. Their weapons are top notch, and the armor is better. They also do some custom jobs, and MandalMotors have been known to go to the MCA to spearhead prototype weapon designs. These jobs only go to the best smiths on the team and of course, Kad Kando.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
The entire concept feels PERSONAL instead of Mass Produced you know? That puts it in the realm of Tier 1 or maybe 2. It honestly feels like you are a Mandalorian Armor and weapons smith, so like with MandalMotors you would design the prototype and create the first one and then they would mass produce it. That is how it seems. Now tier 1 and 2 don't necessarily make less money than tier three as design firms can get paid a TON of money for what they do even though they aren't producing the thing. Look at the videogame industry. Some companies design the game others mass produce and distribute the game. You dig? Anyways it's just the feel I'm getting from the article right now, if that isn't what you're going for than I can work with you to get make it more clear.

Its not about money. Mandalorians are probably going to war soon and they needed, among other, weapons and armor. having mass production capability of a tier 3 weapons and armor company way seemed seemed like the better choice for fueling a war. But I think Mandalore will settle for 2. Thanks for all of the input!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom