Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystic Tekk

[SIZE=10.5pt]Corporation Name:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Mystic Technologies (Tekk)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Headquarters:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Coruscant[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Locations:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] No other locations[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Operations[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Mystic Tekk makes many things, mainly combat-related things such as weapons, armor, and other such devices. It also makes schematics for bigger companies, which can then be mass-produced.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Rationale[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Vi'kas Mirtis found that he was quite talented in making things from scratch, so he made his own small company.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Tier 1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]​[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Description[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: This is a very small company. Vi'kas, the owner, currently has no intent to make it much bigger than it is right now. It hardly ever does mass-production, and mostly custom makes things. Vi'kas rarely makes things for others, and usually keeps his best inventions to himself. It is based in a small corner of the city-planet Coruscant, but he intends to soon move it, as the current location is a bit too chaotic for his own liking. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Subsidiaries[/SIZE]
Kalor-Tech Industries is now a subsidiary
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.ne...hl=+kalor +tech

[member="Gerion Ardik"]

When I said "rarely," that was a bit of a strong word for it. A good amount of items are going to be privately made for Vi'kas, but not all. Many items will be custom-made for potential buys, and a few products will be mass-produced. I already have an idea for a new jetpack.

@Vi'kas Mirtis

You need to be at least Tier II before you start mass-producing items. Again, if the purpose of this company is mostly to produce gadgets and gizmos for your character and not market products to the galaxy at large, I really don't think you need a company.

[member="Gerion Ardik"]

Well, I wouldn't particularly mass-produce them, but sell the schematics/patent to someone who would, such as a larger company. The company will also produce many of an item, and sell it up-front in the store, as a technology exclusive to Mystic Tekk (Such as a new and improved jetpack model, or a pair of boots that provide extra traction. This is not something large, just something the size of a old family owned shop. That is what I mean by this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom