Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Triumphant Return!

Greetings!

I haven't been on this forum for months now, but I figured I'd get back into it now that I have lots of free time on my hands due to an otherwise unfortunate bout of illness. Mostly I expect to be roleplaying with a secondary character, but I do love my fleeting and I'd like to do a bit of that as well.

So, are there any other fleeters still active in this faction, or shall I be left to my own devices to run amok? Really, I don't mind either way. Perhaps I even prefer the second option. I never really got my head around the whole 'other people' thing.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Melakoth Tyrin"]

Welcome back to the One Sith!

If you've got any questions, just ask. :D
There's always stuff happening around here. Most of it you can find here or here.

If nothing looks like your kinda gig, just make a thread with your idea and drum up some folks, and you can always get a nice plot going.

Have fun!

[member="Melakoth Tyrin"]

As I have not heard from them since the end of the invasions I believe I have the only active Fleeter in the One Sith. If you would like to discuss our non-existent Navy please feel free to shoot me a pm.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
Hey, I guess i've got good timing. I just came back as well [member="Melakoth Tyrin"]. I'm going to be focusing on an alt as well but I do plan to make some ships toss some fleets around in the name of the Sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom