Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Introduction.. At long last.

Howdy, figured I'd just give an introduction post and let you all know a little about me.

On the site I mostly play [member="Logan of Little Coruscant"], who is the Vice President of the Red Ravens. However, when Anja and Ozuvyn and I started thinking up a new faction idea, I couldn't have been any more. Not gonna lie, I had originally pushed for the Primeval to be like the Reavers from the TV show firefly, but I think we managed to make something cool regardless.

Anyway, a little about myself I guess. I'm Josh and I love in the extremely warm place called Upstate New York. I'm currently 18 and taking a year off before I go to college to work, make some money and just figure out what I wanna do with my life. I work in a deli that does catering as well as food cart services at places like the NY state fair and concerts around town. I have 1 pet, a 2 year old pit bull named Rose who is the cutest damn thing in the world and I don't care if you say otherwise because you're wrong. End of discussion.

Of course, I love video games, specifically WoW, LoL, CS:GO and other classics like SW: Battlefront 2 and various other PS2 games from my childhood. My favorite TV shows are sons of anarchy, game of thrones and Castle (Yes, I started watching it because of Nathan Fillion). I love to play football and baseball and I hope to one day be a paramedic or something hands on like that.

Yes, I'm bored right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom