Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Fellow People

Erek'Ard Wagvar

E
To: People
Subject: Business Plans

---

Dear people,

this sub-account needs posts so that I can start posting in the Factory. So I decided to start by having a thread where another character wants me to create a vehicle for them and then my character starts making it. It's supposed to be like a Development Thread where I develop both my future company and a future vehicle I might post in the Factory.

I hope someone would like to help me with that.

Sincerely,
Richard Dives Paedagogus

Erek'Ard Wagvar

E
@Aela Kellov, thank you! :)

By the way, I would also like a business partner in the future. So if anyone would like to help me with that, then I'd really appreciate it.

Erek'Ard Wagvar

E
@[member="Judah Dashiell"], well, if you want to, then you can assist Richard at making the speeder. Or, since you seem to be a merchant, I could buy some things from you. Unless you want to be my business partner. :D

Erek'Ard Wagvar

E
@[member="Judah Dashiell"], I haven't made the company in the Factory yet, but it will mainly focus on creating vehicles (mostly civilian vehicles). It will accept requests from all factions, so it might also do some evil things by that. But you could keep Richard on the right path. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom